FASTFASTFAST

Lots of  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: to the Warmoth painter.  He/She deserves a pat on the back for getting the best that wood had to offer.  Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

clearerphish said:
hannaugh said:
Damn, that is one sexy Strat.

Coming from the owner of one of the hottest guitars I have seen here, that's a serious compliment. Thanks!

That's pretty much the exact direction I would go if I were doing a Strat build, but I'd probably do a different color since I already have a blue axe.  But the natural binding is the way to go, and I think the maple neck really sets it off.  It looks fantastic.

That thing looks great, man!
Looks like it could be related to Hannah's, but the Norwegian one really needs to calm down. Don't you have girls in Norwegia? :p

...what is "Fap Fap Fap Fap"?

Sweet  guitar! But that sound efffect bugs me... :glasses9:

You mean...Eeew...

I go, " Tap-A-Blap Tap-A-Blap Tap-A-Blap"

TRIPLETS Y'ALL! :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

For real though, sweet axe  :icon_thumright:

This thread:

Engine%20on%20fire.jpg

Apologies, Hannaugh!
C'mon, "triples y'all!"...that's difficult! :tard:
C'mon!
Ok, ok, I'm only kidding....and I'm sorry. Ehem....

Yes, it appears that this particular specimen of instrument displays qualities which are most desirable.
Some individual characteristic or combination of such have the effect of arousing the more visceral and sexual responses of various members of the board.
The first known occurance of such a response was
hannaugh said:
Damn, that is one sexy Strat.

The fortunate owner of this instrument wields an object which contains more suggestive capabilities than any other guitar shown up to this point. Even to the point of enticing this response
The Norwegian Guy said:
*fap fap fap fap*
This was freakin' nice!

The Accelerator? The Sex-o-Caster? Boing Boing?  By what name can we call this object of such sexual power? Oh when will it's owner come forward to secure the reins of this uncontrollable Blue Beast?

MUYFUE said:
The Accelerator? The Sex-o-Caster? Boing Boing?  By what name can we call this object of such sexual power? Oh when will it's owner come forward to secure the reins of this uncontrollable Blue Beast?

It's oh-so-appropriate moniker?

clearerphish.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN0oDnoc3-c

comes back from luthier the day before my birthday. There will be a full write up once my bleeding fingers stop me from playing. I might type a little weird though.

Back