F/S- 2003 Jackson USA Select Series KV2

Torment Leaves Scars

Selling my 2003 Jackson USA Select Series KV2.  I purchased it not really particularly liking the way Vs play in the first place, but figured I'd get used to it, and it would cure my ailment for a USA Select Series Warrior.  It didn't.  While I like the guitar, I just don't love it.

Anyway, the guitar is very near-mint.  I'd say on a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 9.7.  The only imperfection are some very light abrasions by one of the pegs where the strap was attached.  The abrasions are so light, they won't even show up in a photograph.

There are no dings, dents, scratches (aside from those abrasions), or missing paint anywhere on the guitar. 

I have all the tools, which include the allen wrenches and truss rod adjustment tool.

The case is a fitted and lockable Jackson hardshell case.  I have the key to the case.  The case has a few light scuff marks on the exterior, but the interior is spotless.

I have all the documentation for the guitar, which include the warranty card and inspection tag.

I'm asking $1700 + S&H.  Photos are below.  If you'd like additional info or photos of the guitar, lemme know.  I'll be more than happy to provide them.

IMAG0175.jpg

JACKSONKV22.jpg

PICKUPANDFLOYD.jpg

BLEMISH.jpg

TOOLS.jpg

BINDING.jpg

TRUSSWRENCH.jpg

INSPECTIONTAG.jpg

CASE.jpg

SCUFFMARKS1.jpg

CASEINTERIOR1.jpg

Back