F******** Hell!

NonsenseTele

Epic Member
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=SLCP28&menuItem=8&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0
SLCP28a.jpg

SLCP28c.jpg

Thanks lord it's a HSS! I'm currently using ALL my account limit (in others words, I'm swimming badly in the Red Sea)

Naturally made in Brazil, I've to say  :icon_biggrin:

If that was a VIP, it would be mine!  It is very killer, although I'd like to see it with either double hums or a bridge hum/neck SC.

Love the top, though!  :icon_thumright:

Thats amazing,
I could see a fantastic Knopfler style 'suhr-alike' coming along here.....

:blob7:

Well bloody hell indeed!
that top looks awsome! starting to think I should have gone for the bloodwood top on my thinline :(

It looks amazing :icon_thumright:
They had forgot the carved top version for way too long, I hope more bodies are on the way.

Soloists usually aren't my thing, and HSS really isn't my thing either, but damn do I want this.

I have an idea - Warmoth should drop the price to $200, throw it in the Screaming Deals section and set a timer to see how long it lasts.

Micahbell said:
Soloists usually aren't my thing, and HSS really isn't my thing either, but damn do I want this.

I have an idea - Warmoth should drop the price to $200, throw it in the Screaming Deals section and set a timer to see how long it lasts.

+ 1

Very nice Fernando - you bought it?

dámn, its  BLOODWOOD! i thought a nicely stained mahogany top. nice one! this is like my new build! bubinga and padouk! lovely, now I have an even better idea what to choose, regarding pickups.

Ted said:
+ 1

Very nice Fernando - you bought it?

No! If it was HSH I would be very tempted, but I'm completely f****** in the bank.... So would not happen, I'm sure it won't last long (well, perhaps a little more because of the price, I'm surprised it's still there)

Kind of a shame about the trem route, I could see that going an absolute bundle with a Gotoh 510 stoptail on it 

:sign13: Looks like the bass idea could get parked...

Marko said:
Well bloody hell indeed!
that top looks awsome! starting to think I should have gone for the bloodwood top on my thinline :(

Nothing that you could not fix, doing another Thinline  :icon_biggrin:

that bloodwood looks neat and all but five feet away and you wouldnt be able to tell if it was natural wood or a dye job on ash or maple. or color spayed over mahogany...Id save my money.

Brian

Back