Good thing I don't need another soloist

DocNrock

Master Member
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&itemNumber=SLCP30&menuItem=8&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

:icon_thumright:

Very classy, and not too painful a price.

Go for it, dude.

:laughing7:

Sorry Doc, you'll have to go through me first ! ! !

Question #1 What would be the reason - EXACTLY !

Question #2 Could you see yourself as GIVING someone else the opportunity to have the pleasure of owning THAT spectacular piece?

Question #3 Are you in denial about being a guitar building junkie seeking his next "Fix"?

:help:

OH, and be sure to TMI Micahbell, like you did me ! :laughing8:

RLW said:
Very classy, and not too painful a price.

Go for it, dude.

:laughing7:

Nah, too close to my bloodwood soloist.  Besides, I'm holding out for some kind of special VIP to appear in the showcase.

Hey Doc, if I give you some consultanty-style advice on financial prudence, will you buy me that guitar body?  :blob7:

(it's a win-win-win scenario fer sure)

stubhead said:
Hey Doc, if I give you some consultanty-style advice on financial prudence, will you buy me that guitar body?  :blob7:

Stufu, think of me, the Child, whose still learning  :sad: (Best puppy eyes face)
The best win-win here is the satisfaction of helping a youngin'.

Though that is nice looking guitar body.

That looks tasty. I like it. Can't afford it, though. We'd better see pics of that one when it's done.

stubhead said:

:laughing7:  The best advice you could give me:  stop buying Warmoths!  :laughing11:

This VIP is pretty nice Doc. I always like Koa.....
VIP74A.jpg

It looks very nice.  If it had black binding, a carved top, and a trem route, I'd consider it.   :icon_thumright:

There are two nice laminate carved tops done up in tiger's eye that look killer also.  They also have trem routes...but they have natural masked binding.  :sad:

DocNrock said:
It looks very nice.  If it had black binding, a carved top, and a trem route, I'd consider it.   :icon_thumright:

There are two nice laminate carved tops done up in tiger's eye that look killer also.  They also have trem routes...but they have natural masked binding.   :sad:
True..... :sad1:

Back