evh pickup

Alfang said:
Yo Danger, while your busy being yourself, let those idiots like me, be ourselves too, and don't worry about how much of my money I spend on a pickup.

I wind my pups, and I buy other people pups too, I'm sure when alls said and done and I have bought my 2 EVH pups, I'll still have more disposable income than you, But thanks anyway for your concern
That's all fine an dandy Alfang, if you want to buy them go right ahead. Hey if I had the money to waste on that kinda stuff, I probably still wouldn't...And I'm not worried about how much you spend on pup's, you can buy all 500 of them I really don't care, and I wasn't directing my comments specifically at you.  :eek:ccasion14:

you can buy all 500 of them

You know, five years ago this would've been a great investment - as soon as you ran the ad saying "I have all 500, and now they're $500 each" you would've sold out to... well, you know who. However, the recent economic crash leaves me wondering WHY there should be a recovery, not WHEN... there was a 10-top PRS for sale over on the Steel Guitar Forum for $1600 that would've fetched $2200 easily - in August. It sat there like a poop until the guy lowered the price to $1200 and it sold. Is it a "great deal"? Wait a few years, it may be firewood instead... you can't eat geetars, or at least you have to boil 'em a long time first. :icon_tongue:

Back