Europeans - Where to Buy Stuff

alexreinhold said:
has anyone made any experiences with https://www.btnmusic.co.uk/ ?

No, I had not heard of them before and used to live in the UK. They seem to be a newer business.

One thing to be wary of when getting things from the UK now is the shipping and VAT.

Not all retailers are properly set up so that no further duty is paid when things arrive in Europe. Either they should not charge VAT to EU customers which reduces the price at the point of sale and then import duties VAT is added when it arrives and paid separately usually to the carrier. Or if the retailer is properly set up the VAT and charges are taken care of at their end and there should be nothing further to pay.

I needed a 3-way super switch for my build, and went to Göldo to buy one, but apparently their products are only sold through resellers. As I could not find it on Thomann i googled the product (did not find many hits) and the cheapest place (both the switch and delivery costs) was guitarlovers.pt. It´s still on it´s way (just ordered), so I can´t make any statement on how good the shop actually is....
Guitar Lovers Portugal - guitars, guitar builds, parts, etc

Back