Contoured heel
Weight: 4lbs 6oz

slp136a.jpg

slp136a.jpg

slp136b.jpg

slp136c.jpg

slp136d.jpg

slp136f.jpg

500 euros + shipping with bank transfer or Paypal + Paypal fees.
Shipping From Greece to anywhere in the world with your choice courier or Greek post office.
I have the original box, it will be packed extremely well.
I have the receipt from Warmoth with specs and price. I'm selling lower than it cost me to buy and pay shipping + customs fees.
I'm not looking for trades but feel free to suggest something.

500 Euros is $677 here, and then shipping from Greece? How much is that? And it's not even routed for a bridge? You can buy one new exactly like that one but with a bridge route for only $510 + ~$20 shipping.

What you paid for it doesn't matter. I can appreciate that you don't want to lose too much on the deal, but you might want to consider adjusting your price a bit if you expect that piece to move. In order to be attractive here, it's going to have to be in the $350-$400 range including shipping, which translates to about 250-300 Euros. If it was me, I might just hold onto it.

Cagey said:
500 Euros is $677 here, and then shipping from Greece? How much is that? And it's not even routed for a bridge? You can buy one new exactly like that one but with a bridge route for only $510 + ~$20 shipping.

What you paid for it doesn't matter. I can appreciate that you don't want to lose too much on the deal, but you might want to consider adjusting your price a bit if you expect that piece to move. In order to be attractive here, it's going to have to be in the $350-$400 range including shipping, which translates to about 250-300 Euros. If it was me, I might just hold onto it.

While the price is debatable, this ad is clearly for EU residents (even if the seller offers to ship it anywhere). Shipping a new body to the EU costs not only a lot more than $20,- (in fact more than triple that), we also have to pay import taxes and V.A.T. so the total cost of getting a Warmoth body across the pond adds up quickly. Please keep that in mind when comparing it to US prices.

This is the kind of post I would expect someone with 3 posts to have, It's a nice looking BK, but dude, you know us here, we're not gonna pay that kinda cash for that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have it, makes me drool, but stuff goes through the showcase all the time just as good, for a lot less, you just gotta have the patience to wait for it.

I hope you sell it,

Alfang said:
This is the kind of post I would expect someone with 3 posts to have, It's a nice looking BK, but dude, you know us here, we're not gonna pay that kinda cash for that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have it, makes me drool, but stuff goes through the showcase all the time just as good, for a lot less, you just gotta have the patience to wait for it.

I hope you sell it,

Please, again. This is an EU offer. Which makes total sense by the way since UW has quite a few european members.

You really shouldn't compare prices one on one with what's in the showcase. You have to add a lot of extra dough in shipping and taxes before it hits Europe so other rules apply.

Not saying that 400,- is or isn't a fair price and I'm not in any way affiliated with this offer but judge it on its own merits.

Back