Esquire ...... My "Vintage" tone quest has ended.....

Got to love a Blonde wearing a blackguard 1 p/up  straight talking.  :icon_thumright:

**** Update****

Since moving back to Colorado my current bands material requires some neck pickup tones and found myself not grabbing this guitar..... so...

I think I am done now...... Converted to a Tele.....  pickups switched to Righteous Sound (all my single coil teles have them now ungodly good)... and Brass compensating bridge pieces... still one of my favorite guitars....

Attachments

• Esquire.JPG
    Esquire.JPG
    540.6 KB · Views: 455
Ha,  funny thing!  I've got something in the works very much like that - I should be getting it back from my guitar guy soon now....

Pesocaster (RobR) said:
**** Update****

Since moving back to Colorado my current bands material requires some neck pickup tones and found myself not grabbing this guitar..... so...

I think I am done now...... Converted to a Tele.....  pickups switched to Righteous Sound (all my single coil teles have them now ungodly good)... and Brass compensating bridge pieces... still one of my favorite guitars....

Long time no see, best regards in Colorado.

Pesocaster (RobR) said:
Thanks.... got sick of molting in the PAC NW......

Well, snowpacolypse sent a lot of folk running a few years back.  I'm still here, in Auburn, bought our house about 15 months ago.  How long ago did you & the family move?  Your lil girl must be getting close to 10 yrs old now!

Back