This is pretty epic and interesting and weird and funny and scary:

"What is the weirdest thing ever happened to you?"

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2106721

whitebison66 said:
This is pretty epic and interesting and weird and funny and scary:

"What is the weirdest thing ever happened to you?"

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2106721
Um...

Last year, I had an English II and English Composition class with one of my friends. She would start saying something, and she'd forget what she was saying, or I'd cut her off. I would finish her sentence or guess, and ended up being right every time she did that. Some of the answers were...
Wish You Were Here (her brother was learning a song on guitar... it was.. um..)
50 pages (Lauren had to do a paper for college....)
and some others..
So, she was getting kinda freaked out by that, so she looked at me and said "What am I thinking?"
"Green eyes"
"ASHLEY, COME HERE! Max can freakin' read my mind!"

Oh, my and my household went to go see spamalot last year. I enjoyed it.

The weird thing was, my cousin's husband (what's that called? :p) and my second cousin had seats right next to us! We didn't order tickets at the same time or anything. We didn't even know they were going to be there.

Just plain WEIRDEST thing, wow, I would have to really think on that. Weirdest coincidence though:

I used to go to a small college outside of New York City. I ditched that school and went to northern Scotland for a few months, living in this little community. At the end of those few months, I stayed a week in Glasgow with my girlfriend. Went out busking one morning, spent a few hours in different spots around the city. As I walked with my guitar down a sidestreet in Glasgow, back to the B&B I was staying at, I literally ran right into a girl I'd had classes with at my old college!

Did a few double-takes, shared an awkward conversation and we went on our separate ways. I still can't really fathom the odds.

weirdest thing that recently happened to me:

in an I.M. conversation with Luke, he writes:
when Les Paul dies, I will be silent for 2 minutes
next day, Les Paul dies.

Luke was eating a bratwurst at my house last weekend.. it reminded me of Camilla Parker Bowles eating a hotdog

This is a Bratwurst I had in Germany a couple of weeks ago, at 2am, after a beer festival.

I have some pretty weird stories, but I think the absolute weirdest one is this:

I'm sitting my recliner one evening watching tv in my pjs, suddenly something falls from the ceiling onto my shoulder.  I try to grab it, it starts wriggling... because it was a LIVE LIZARD.  No joke.  I panicked and threw it across the room.  It ran under the tv and we caught it the next day.  WEIRD.

that looks like a great bratwurst!

I miss real german bratwursts..
I never thought I would say this...but I could actually eat a good old English banger now!
a battered one would be great!

Scotch Egg!
Not sure what the real name is but it's an hard boiled egg like coated in bacon and deep fried?
I had one at this bar (pub) The Lion and The Rose, and it was great...spherical heart attack but SO tasty!

Back