epic thread

jerryjg said:
Not sure if I can go the distance
Maaaaax.......................... ....

:laughing7:

That is a bit dumb though, I mean If it actually did what it was supposed to do, 2 bottles might just kill you.

this is the funniest stuff I've read for awhile...oh gosh this is good.  I can't stop!

You don't have to finish the 1st page to see that the OP is a complete retard, what is the point of the other 100+ pages?

I only made it through 9 pages, but I did read the last page.  It seems they had t-shirts made up with the NOS energy drink logo and the guy's screen name at the bottom.

DocNrock said:
I only made it through 9 pages, but I did read the last page.  It seems they had t-shirts made up with the NOS energy drink logo and the guy's screen name at the bottom.

hahahaha!!!  I want one of those shirts!!

lol's all around. A ton of people signed up just to laugh at him. He's taken off his fuel tank.
NOS has been contacted, but no reply. Shirts proposed. More lols. Tons of forums being represented.

You haven't read the end.. NOS sent the admin's a bunch of swag, including shirts with the guy's name on it.. they promised to send him one.

We've all done something dumb tho...I tore the tank off my bike and rebuilt my fuel petcock because my bike wasn't starting...turns out it was because I was charging the battery at 6 volts instead of 12...

texicus said:
We've all done something dumb tho...I tore the tank off my bike and rebuilt my fuel petcock because my bike wasn't starting...turns out it was because I was charging the battery at 6 volts instead of 12...

That's an honest mistake, not a total idiot move.

Back