Emerald Green Quilt Top LP

Here is Warmoth #2 for me. Its on the way very shortly. Landed it second hand. Always wanted a green Les Paul and Gibson could never carry out a top/color like this. So glad I found Warmoth and they sound as good as they look. This has Seth Lovers, Rosewood neck and board, Grover tuners, 5A Quilt top, one piece Mahogany back, RS guitarworks pots/caps, Gold hardware. Just awesome. II'll post more of my own pics when it arrives.

Warmoth14.jpg

Warmoth12.jpg

Right on about being broke I'm sure. Right around $1350 shipped. All together over $2000 worth of materials...I'd say its a good deal. I didn't have to build it either...but I have to say its really fun to assemble...which I think is the point of Warmoth to a degree...but I don't mind on an axe this sweet. Here are specs:

·        BODY: Top – 5A Maple top (½” thick at the pickup cavity), Back – solid, One-piece Mahogany, Ivroid binding. ($995)

·        NECK: Rosewood, Standard/Thin style ($453)

·        FINGERBOARD: Custom Rosewood fingerboard (FB108)

·        RADIUS: Compound 10”-16”

·        SCALE: 25 1/2” (Warmoth "PRO" Construction neck)

·        NUT: Corian

·        NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16”

·        INLAY: Pearloid Tapezoid

·        PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover ($200)

·        CONTROLS: 2-Vol, 2-Tone, 3-Way Toggle

·        BRIDGE: Gotoh Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tailpiece ($35)

·        TUNERS:  Grover 18:1 Rotomatic (Gold) ($50)

·        WEIGHT:  8lbs, 15 oz.

·        RS GuitarWorks Pre-wired LP Pots Kit ($80)

·        SKB 1SKB-56 Hardshell Case ($130)

·        Switchcraft Toggle switch ($20)

·        Genuine Gibson Gold Speed Knobs ($15)

·        Genuine Gibson Switchwasher ($10)

·        Miscellaneous Parts plates, screws, Warmoth gold metal nameplate, pickup rings, strap buttons, Planet Waves Stereo jack ($58)

TOTAL GUITAR COST: $2,046

You know, I'm having trouble coming up with positive adjectives with all the cool LPs that are coming up.

So - I'll just say I like it  :eek:ccasion14:

......whoa. That finish is freaking brilliant. It does look like emeralds. Great score! If it were me, I'd have put an ebony board on there, but still, wow. Maybe the best green geetar I've ever seen.

Holy fudging shit!!!!  That top is amazing.  It's like swimming in a sea of green.  Great build.

Green Quilt builders unite. :)

More pics....sounds awesome!! Rosewood neck. Great dark type of sound. You can really hit the strings hard and push the dynamics with PAF type pickups and the right amount of overdrive. Its really vintage Les Paul all the way...

WarmothsMarshall020.jpg

WarmothsMarshall021.jpg

WarmothsMarshall022.jpg

WarmothsMarshall023.jpg

I love non-traditional color LPs!!!!  That thing fricken rocks!  Show us the back please.

Back