Dual F-Holes!

Ive never heard of Rebel Yell either....maybe this is an east-coast thing? I dont do much drink'n any more either just the occasional Bass ale.  :eek:ccasion14:

Grats on the Body dude....it'll make a killer strat!

Brian

Congratulations RLW!
Bloodwood would be great! and will match really nice with the red back!

Wow, that's awesome,

So your saying I can have one like that if I eat PBJ for a couple months?

Alfang said:
Wow, that's awesome,

So your saying I can have one like that if I eat PBJ for a couple months?

You'd be amazed at how many of my guitars have been financed by not spending 7-10 dollars a day going out for lunch.

I'm a 'horder' of money too. But once I've saved a couple hundred each month (doing essentially the lunch method), I feel like I should keep saving, instead of blowing it on a guitar  :-\

nathan a said:
I'm a 'horder' of money too. But once I've saved a couple hundred each month (doing essentially the lunch method), I feel like I should keep saving, instead of blowing it on a guitar  :-\

Or you could keep saving AND blowing it in another guitars  :laughing7:

<So your saying I can have one like that if I eat PBJ for a couple months?>

No, you can have one like that if you hit the Rebel Yell a few times. have you not been listening?  :)
BB in SC

Bill in SC said:
<So your saying I can have one like that if I eat PBJ for a couple months?>

No, you can have one like that if you hit the Rebel Yell a few times. have you not been listening?  :)
BB in SC

LMAO  TY BB, rebel yell it is, I don't like PBJ anyway

I can't believe I am seriously considering this!!!  :tard:

testdoublef.jpg

the BFG comparison didn't even occur to me, but you're right :)
it's the dual f-holes that I am really starting to like. My original plan we to come up with a thinline strat (roughly something like the below), but I decided to keep it a bit more traditional so that turned into (almost) a regular tele thinline.. but I still can't let go of the strat with f-hole(s).

untitled.jpg

I love your concepts, but if you're planning a rosewood neck, that headstock is gonna head for the floor the first time you strap it on.  :sad:

maybe not on a strat. my hollow tele is about the lightest guitar body i've picked up, i havn't weighed it but it's very light. i have a purple heart neck and the locking tuners are quite heavy. it is'nt really well balenced but you get used to it. there is just enough weight in the back to keep the headstock from diving. the upper horn on a strat extends further so it should balence better.

MDVermette said:
I love your concepts, but if you're planning a rosewood neck, that headstock is gonna head for the floor the first time you strap it on.  :sad:

:icon_scratch: Don't think so; have a couple of Indian Rosewood necks, weight-wise they're on a par with maple; just a tad heavier than mahogany

Back