Does anyone know if Starbucks employees...

Your story reminds me of a Nine Inch Nails song (Only):

“Now I am alone
But then again I always was
As far back as I can tell
I think that maybe it’s because
You were never really real
To begin with
I just made you up
To hurt myself
And it worked
Yes it did”

I hope that you can locate your special lady friend, or at least obtain some evidence to determine definitively whether or not she truly exists.

Thanks, my good bro, that is a nice soliloqy. I wrote one too

(clean guitars)
"a seeeeed of doubt
Does it exist?
Does it grow?
A glimpse of light from somewhere seeps withinnnnn"

(heavy af guitars come in)

"Is there anyone ekse,
I hear Somebodys screamin'
Or are they
Let's find out now if I am not dreamin'
You're insane i'll show you
Here comes the real meeeee

I couldn't heeeeeaaarrrr,
I didn't knooooow the answerrrr
His mind was blank, he shoulda known

Holding back, but somehow
Is there someone else?
Another,
more stranger...

meeeeeeeeeee?"

I'll workshop it a bit more. Maybe work 'slam in the back of my dracula a few times' somewhere

BroccoliRob said:
Thanks, my good bro, that is a nice soliloqy. I wrote one too

(clean guitars)
"a seeeeed of doubt
Does it exist?
Does it grow?
A glimpse of light from somewhere seeps withinnnnn"

(heavy af guitars come in)

"Is there anyone ekse,
I hear Somebodys screamin'
Or are they
Let's find out now if I am not dreamin'
You're insane i'll show you
Here comes the real meeeee

I couldn't heeeeeaaarrrr,
I didn't knooooow the answerrrr
His mind was blank, he shoulda known

Holding back, but somehow
Is there someone else?
Another,
more stranger...

meeeeeeeeeee?"

I'll workshop it a bit more. Maybe work 'slam in the back of my dracula a few times' somewhere

In the dark i call to a distant voice,
and i wonder if its you.
Then it repondes just like a echo,
"Little old lady, little old lady who?"

So baby in-a-vest guy bartends on the side at this joint in town so i went there on my night off but had a awkward time. i approached the bar a few stools down from a old guy, and accidentally ordered the same beer as he was drinking. “good choice,” he said and raised his mug in salud.

i smiled and gave him a nod. There was an little uncomfortable wait as the b-tender (baby vest guy - doesn't get to wear the baby at the bar luckily when he tends bar) so I asked what type of bike he rides, like a  motorcycle version of ‘the elevator’s certainly taking its time’ or ‘still raining? Can’t trust anything the weathermen says’.

'02 Triumph bonneville' he answered. “Nice, i've got a Honda at home". I don’t, but i had a motorized scooter as a child so basically the same thing

“the Gold Wing?” he asked. I said “no, just the normal wing, I’m not a huge fan of bling.” he didn't laugh even though that's a solid joke

i continued “yes yes there’s nothing like being on the open road on a hog. love to ride, ride to survive as they say, am i right?

“it’s live to ride, ride to live" he tried to correct me so I said" is it? still, it’s the same message:: enjoy the trip but stay safe, especially if the road is wet.” he still didnt laugh so I said goodbye and watched the band play a set.

Vest-baby man doesn't seem like he wants to form a band so this might be it for our professional relationship even though ive grown fond of him in some ways (but not in others)

Yeah, I was starting to like b-tender boy in some ways (but not others), also.  And also, why is it we never hear of a Copper Wing?  Niobium Wing?  Strontium Wing?

carry on.

Bagman67 said:
Yeah, I was starting to like b-tender boy in some ways (but not others), also.  And also, why is it we never hear of a Copper Wing?  Niobium Wing?  Strontium Wing?

carry on.

Copper wing, nice! i didn think of that one, lol.

Btw did anybody hear about Packard and Hewlett breaking up? Baby vest guy was talking about this and it's upsetting cuz i've been using their printers for decades and have an HP tat (tattoo), but if the company is just going to be H then they should pay to fix my tat. if packard left thats his business, but I don't want him on my chest because he gave up on a lot of great printers and I didnt. 

I hadn't heard anything about a breakup, but it wouldn't surprise me. Companies get that big and they're like governments, with all kinds of morphing going on as money/fiefdoms shift around.

HP did split up, after a fashion.  From Wikipedia:

Hewlett-Packard spun off its enterprise products and services business as [/size]Hewlett Packard Enterprise[/size] on November 1, 2015. Hewlett-Packard held onto the PC and printer businesses, and was renamed to [/size]HP Inc.

But I have no idea what that means in terms of Rob's tattoos.

well I just learned they both died years ago one in 1996, and one in 2001 so BabyVest guy was just messing with me. probably just jealous of my tatt. Anyway i have trust issues with him now so I don't know how this is gonna play out.

H & P: rest in spaghetti, never forgetti, much love

BroccoliRob said:
H & P: rest in spaghetti, never forgetti, much love

Indeed. May He embrace them with His noodly appendage.
Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg

You need to take a picture of baby vest guy.  And even if he doesn't exist, just make one up.  You gotta.

Here he is

apEWsLT.png

lol kidding, this is the guy (faces covered to protect the innocent).

VoPkP4g.png

i bought him a tank of gas a week or so ago and I was like "hey Im a car too, you know, give me a little squirt o' gas" but he wouldn't. I probably wouldnt have drank it even if he did offer, hah. I replenish my constitution with natural beverages like this

7thMm7j.jpg

it's not 100 perc (percent, like %) authentic but my Soda Stream broke when i poured hidden valley in it.

Anyway that was the day I tried to give him a b card (bizness) and he said he 'didn't want to join my cult' and I said "wait no, its not a cult." (do cults have b-cards?) after he took the b card I asked him if I really looked like a cult leader and he said "I didn't say 'leader'"

man with this covid stuff going on, i haven't been able to hit up the 'Bucks and see my main man, babyvest guy. strange times, my turtles. hope he and his (dumb) baby are doing okay. got me all messed up. lately i've been flying kites at night. it sounds unwholesome, but you gotta so something when you get off work at 2am and still have energy to burn. put xmas lights on them with a 9v battery and really freak out some normals with yo makeshift UFO, lol

the other day some channel on TV was running an Elvis movie marathon. i've never seen an Elvis movie as i assume there would be singing in them and i'm not a fan of musicals. or Elvis (except the Costello  version).

it's like... i get that he was the Justin Beiber of the Leave It to Beaver era but he just sounds like a fat guy with a speech 'pediment (short for impediment). #no-thanks

Back