Does anyone know if Starbucks employees...

BroccoliRob

Does anybody know if Starbucks employees are allowed to bring their children to work? A guy there always has a baby in a backpack thing and wears the baby like a vest while he's working. It's probably not his baby because only women can make babies. Somebody Pleae give me some info to tell him because he says it's not against the rules, but always gets food and whipped cream all over the baby and licks it off like a lion.

i asked one of the other  employees and they said "not my problem" and I was like, "hey brovolution, it is your problem because its a health hazard probably and the baby shouldn't be having coffee because coffee is for adults only, just like movies". He walked away with a dismissive hand gesture and when I asked for the manager he (or she, no #discrimination) wouldn't come out to talk to me. I could here them in the back saying things like "what's his deal, babies are cute" and "why does he always have to come in here with that weird hat".

Should I post on his F-Book (Facebook) or the official starbucks F-Book? I kind of know the guy because I've seen him at shows before without the baby. He's a good drummer but not a good father (if that really is his idiot baby.)

BroccoliRob said:
...I could here them in the back saying things like..... "why does he always have to come in here with that weird hat".
:laughing11: :laughing3: :laughing7:

BigSteve22 said:
BroccoliRob said:
...I could here them in the back saying things like..... "why does he always have to come in here with that weird hat".
:laughing11: :laughing3: :laughing7:
Speaking of which, do we get to see that hat?

I say pictures all around .... Baby., hat, licking ... The whole deal.  But honestly I find star*ucks to be not worth the money.

I'll try to contact the manager again, guys. There's photos of two of my many hats buried within my posting history fyi (for your internet) . i know SB (s-bucks aka starbucks) is a big bad corporation but I like their Flat White (not racist that's just what the drink is called I didn't name it. If there was a Flat Mulatto i'd be the first to try it cuz i myself am a mixed creamy mocha blend)

Yep...hat pics for everyone dude :headbang: You can't leave us hanging man :icon_biggrin:

OK so u can't see my hat very well but you can see two of my su glasses and some of my collection of paraphernalia and snazzy red vest

2NflKxq.jpg

BTdubs that's gonna be the name of my next EP

The tea (and I assume the coffee) at Starbucks is served at 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees. Liquid fire from the core of the sun. I always ask them to put ice in it, and give me an extra one of those little cardboard hand-protector thingies, and I still have to apply burn ointment.

Babies in a kangaroo pouch should be fine though...they can take it.

They're resilient.

With the glasses, it's like the Chronicles of Riddick. Get it? CHRONIC-les? Sorry, I'll show myself the way out....

Speaking of cooking things, Is my crock pot broken? I bought it last year and use it on my car journeys. Just put the meat in the bucket, put it in the trunk between my suitcases, pillows, and guitar stuff, and go. So easy!

When I get to the gig or hotel, boom dinners ready. But the problem is this summer I used it and got really sick. I usually do hamburgers or real meat but I decided to do chicken that time. So whatever you do, DON'T MAKE CHICKEN IN A CROCK POT. It can make you throw up and hotels charge a lot even if you tell them to send the bill to crock pot. I emailed them and the defective product but they asked me what tempaurature I used and how long but I didn't understand. Like, I don't know the tempaurature in my trunk, lady, cause there's no electrical socket back there. Cars don't have those there. I told them I close it up real good and even use tape so the lid doesn't come off,and six hours should be enough to cook chicken. They came back real hard at me like "how did you power it", but like I said, there's no socket in a car. As long as the lid is on tight if you leave the meat in for 4—8 hours it turns Grey which means it's cooked. Your not supposed to cook fast, a crock is all about slow cooking. They still won't reimburse me for the hotel.

Update on the $tarbucks debacle. I havent seen the baby around so i think my call to SB corporate was taken seriously much to my surprise. The guy looks more sad then usual but alot more sanitary. His problem not mine

I also threw out my Crock because i don't want to get sandmanilla poisoning but now I have a new grievance.  I usually love the st Louis aquarium but I had a horrible experience last time. An employee came up and said strollers aren't allowed. There were kids all over in strollers so I don't think it's fair to single me out because I'm a adult and had a guy pushing me. Not everyone wants to walk but we all want to enjoy the shark tunnel. They need to think about that before they kick somebody out for being in a stroller and yelling a lot in the shark tunnel. I'm not gonna throw a big fit caus it's probably hard enough to command sea creatures all day I just don't think I'll go back.

That aqua man movie was pretty good, right? Jason moa's buff bod actually got me really into P90X, but I havent been putting on the lean muscle mass that I was promised. So I emailed the Beach Body company and voiced my concerns and they said to start supplementing with more protein and I asked them if having 3 or 4 protein shakes per video was good and they said yeah. but see the thing is, I usually watch p90x in bed after a long work day and after two or three drinks I fall asleep before the Video is even over. I need figure out how do I get more muscles if this keeps happening. I want to have my muscles pop out more so i look like Jason Moa

So get this, my mulattos. So a few months ago I've been in a duel, some guy in a  bmw (german car) parking in my resevered work parking spot. I printed out a note stating that this was a assigned parking spot, and not to park there again. A couple of days later he parked there again. I printed out a bigger note “Reserved Parking do Not Park Here,” and I used spray adhesive to hang it on the wall in front of my spot. when I went to park in my park spot the next day he had written in after 'reserved Parking' the words “for losers". about three days later I saw his car parked on the street, so I printed out a poster from our stores industrial printer with 'got u now lol' on it and put it with spray adhesive to his windshield facing in. the disadvantage is that I am now too scared to park in my spot but he is also too scared to park there, so I will call this a draw for the now and find a new spot.

I'd rent a shit-box, get it insured, then park there.  If he messes with it, sick the insurance company on it.

...'Course, that costs money...

I dunno what a sahazam-box is but you make it sound enticing. Maybe I'll buy a mini zen garden and keep it in my car until i see his car again and then offer it as a peace offering. I do miss my parking spot

I got one of those ZG's (zen garden) for my ex girlfriend to help her stay calm and as a tool for her to use to help control her rage... It worked very well and she enjoyed it until I upset her due to a bagel fiasco. I suggested she work on her zen garden rather then to let my nice bagel upset her, but at that point she thought the garden would better serve her zen by hurling it at my face. the pretty wood frame shattered on the wall to her dissapointment as I ducked the flying garden as if i was in the #Matrix and the zen garden was bullets and i was the Neo. Needless to say the bright white sand is forever in my bedroom and never really seems to go away. I hope the car guy enjoys it. my ex apparently did not because now she's my ex.

BroccoliRob said:
I hope the car guy enjoys it. my ex apparently did not because now she's my ex.
Then again, the BMW driving idiot might also find it more in line with his Chi to hurl it at your face. And if his incarnation of Agent Smith is a better than your ex-girlfriend's, you might find yourself picking white sand out of places more painful than your rug... Maybe just buy him a bagel, if he decides to throw it at you, at least the cream cheese is soft!  :laughing7:

alright my norberts, i might be having a psychotic break

sometimes on my "lunch" (like 11 pm) I would go practice jokes with the night manager. the first time I knocked on her door and she said "who's there" I said "dishes" and she replied "dishes who?" and i said "dishes a really bad joke" but she howled with the laughter. after a few days of this expert level flirtation, she finally knocked back, so i responded "who;s there?" of course. she said "old lady". "old lady who?". "oh, didn't know you yodeled."

it was clear at that point she was a master knock-knocker (a finctional high level knock-knock joker person rank i made up)

I instantly fell in like with her and we went out a few times. i didn't even need to use my classic pick up line: "you look like a girl who, like, really enjoys doritos. i also enjoy them doritos" (guess what flavor lol) gets a laugh about a quarter of the time.

She got transferred to a different store, tho, and i never saw her again and sometimes wonder if she was even real to begin with. When it was all going down i was gonna threaten the district manager with mutiny if he transfered her, but i was taught to never make a threat unless you are totally prepared to carry it out and i am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me kinda uncomfortable, mainly because of the chance they might ask for help. anyway, he said she asked for teh transfer (again assuming she was real to begin with), but i don't know why she would do that.

so yeah i've been hitting the 'Bucks (star bucks) a lot lately and getting to know baby-in-a-vest guy. we were talking about how its a leaping year. he said "i like having an extra day, why can't we have them every year?" and i explained it: you can only have them once every four years because it's like chocolate. if you have it too often you get too used to it and then you need to eat more. soon enough we've got too many years and every body lives too long and this would have serious consequences on the circle of life.

anwyay we might start a band. i told him not to bring his dumb baby to practice, tho, and it seemed like that might be a dealbreaker, so it's a maybe.

Back