Do yourself a favor and don't do what I did...

Killswitch95

TL;DR: Pay for the UPS shipping...

Been waiting since March on a custom neck, it was finally finished and shipped July 15th with USPS Two-Day Shipping...

It's now the 23rd with no neck and no real update since the 17th of 'It's currently moving within the network' yet no one knows where it is in said network that from me to Warmoth stretches literally from coast to coast...

Already filed a claim with USPS, waiting till the following business week to get a claim rolling with Warmoth who were understanding about the situation in saying that if need be they can make a replacement but if it comes to that I'll certainly be shipping it UPS Two-Day regardless of the cost...

So again, don't do what I did in trusting the USPS with expensive products...

You can never tell with any postal service.
Here in the UK they vary from good  to 'where have you lost that letter/parcel' ?
Mainly somewhere in-between.
Funny story: when I was working in Hong Kong we used DHL for shipping stuff around Asia and to and from head office in the UK.
Then they started damaging things and losing things. So we stopped using them.
6 months or so later I was at a wedding and talking to one of the guests who was new and about to ship his stuff in.
Ah! Don't use DHL I said and told him assorted horror stories.
I'm the new Area Manager for DHL was his reply!
Excellent I said. We'll happily use you again when you can tell us you have sorted things out!

Killswitch95 said:
DaveT said:

Guess I'll have to book a flight and pick them up in person... Think it'll check as a carry on? haha...

The Seattle area is a nice place to visit. Helps that I have family out there. :)

NedRyerson said:
Killswitch95 said:
DaveT said:

Guess I'll have to book a flight and pick them up in person... Think it'll check as a carry on? haha...

The Seattle area is a nice place to visit. Helps that I have family out there. :)
The Seattle area "used" to be a nice area to visit....Used to be a nice place to live to, I wouldn't go there now for anything....

I’m guessing k switched doesn’t live in Seattle.  As I mentioned in another post I live in the most geographically isolated part of the USA relative to the center of the universe ... l mean Puyallup.  (Shippingwise).  Don’t worry k it’ll get there.

:rock-on:

Let's lay off the bashing of whatever geographic area, shall we?

I sense the possibility of such things turning political and nasty, and that's not our vibe.

Does Warmoth have "will call" (can I pick up my order from them). I live less than an hour from Puyallup (though I don't really know how to spell it) :)

Hey man, no worries. I'm from Edmonton and I saw, as in was physically present and saw with my own eyeballs, the Oilers win a Stanley Cup. It was chaotic, loud, and glorious. Almost as much as a good rock show :)

I’m guessing k switched doesn’t live in Seattle. As I mentioned in another post I live in the most geographically isolated part of the USA relative to the center of the universe ... l mean Puyallup. (Shippingwise). Don’t worry k it’ll get there.

:rock-on:
I misinterpreted this to mean YOU were in Puyallup. Now I get it.

Yes, Puyallup is the center of the universe. It has a volcano. I wish NY had a volcano, but alas, no.
Damn, I am kinda bummed you aren't in Puyallup, but the Hudson valley looks to be a beautiful place!

Yeah, the Hudson Valley is a nice place, still .... no Volcano! I want one.
I see now, you crave the excitement of the off chance eruption, so you can have something else to worry about in an extremely low level way!

Back