Diezel Herbert + Warmoth Superstrat = Love

The Norwegian Guy

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKHJJoGLIrc[/youtube]

Well, it's filmed with a iPhone camera, so it's not the best quality, but it works for now.
I'm not playing so much now, because I don't have time or the oppurtunity to do it. So this was what I could do after 8 weeks without playing.

enjoy!

I dig the Deizel's, especially the VH4, but I have to say, the Herbert gets the win for having a nicer clean channel & a tighter low end than the VH4, which can be rather spongy.

Cool clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys!
I had the Einstein a couple of years ago, and decided that i needed some more balls! I sold it, and tried oth VH4 and Herbert, and the clean sound of the herbert blew me away. And the fact that the mid-cut on the herbert has more balls than the blue oysters corporation made me decide for the herbert.

Wow dude, that sounds good, and your playing isn't shabby either, great work!  :icon_thumright:
it's pretty much my end all dream in amps to find my way to owning a Diezel, and it seems like the Herbert is the best i've heard out of the lot,
hopefully one of these days i'll have the funds to tread down that path,

keep it up  :headbang:

I always thought that Diezel was some overpriced jihadbrand, but when I tried one in the local music store, I was totally blown away by the variety of this amp! Well, it sounds modern, but thats how I would like me to sound. I'm not into these vintage sounding amps. I'd rather prefer a modern sounding amp that plays everything from AC/DC, Vaughn, Metallica, Maiden and Van Halen. I supplement it with a Pete Cornish G-2 pedal, for the vintage tones - which is a great pedal!

I guess if I sold this amp - I could afford two pretty sweet warmoths - but that ain't gonna happen! I love this amp just as much as I love my mother!

:rock-on:

wow. those iPhones get much better image quality than i'd ever expected

tone sounds so smooooth. both for thick rhythm and liquid lead playing. nothing to complain about with your playin bro

dNA said:
wow. those iPhones get much better image quality than i'd ever expected

tone sounds so smooooth. both for thick rhythm and liquid lead playing. nothing to complain about with your playin bro
3gs made a big improvement over the 3g but they can still do better i feel. more frames persecond would be nice.

I was very pleased. I find it offensive when people who can't play buy Warmoths for some sort of confidence boost. They build Sqiuers for a reason  :guitaristgif:

That being said, I've seen and done a lot of iPhone riff recording and I can tell you THIS, unofficialwarmoth, that amp sounds even BETTER than that.

imminentG said:
I was very pleased. I find it offensive when people who can't play buy Warmoths for some sort of confidence boost. They build Sqiuers for a reason  :guitaristgif:
where are they, I'll ruff em up grrrrrr

imminentG said:

Aw, man! I'M completely screwed then! I knew from the onset that I was building something that FAAAR exceeds my playing ability...  :sad:

imminentG said:
I find it offensive when people who can't play buy Warmoths for some sort of confidence boost. They build Sqiuers for a reason.

It's a poor workman who blames his tools, but you also need the right tool for the job. If, because you can't play like Al Dimeola, you buy a low-end instrument, you may never play like Al Dimeola. While I'm sure Mr. Dimeola could make a cigar box guitar sound good, there'd be a limit on what he could do with it relative to one of his personal instruments. Some guitars just can't do some things. I'd rather have a superior guitar and not need it, than need a superior guitar and not have it.

imminentG said:
I find it offensive when people who can't play buy Warmoths for some sort of confidence boost. They build Sqiuers for a reason  :guitaristgif:

I don't think you need to somehow qualify in order to play a warmoth..  being into warmoths says more about personality than skills... we don't settle for an off the rack 13 in a dozen guitar.. we know what we want and we know our favorite specs.

Btw, I don't think I am a horrible guitarist, been playing for 25+ years, but I am no Steve Vai either though
so don't take my Warmoth's away from me!

Back