Did the "g" style bodies just go on sale?

Jet-Jaguar said:
'cause it looks like there was a price reduction.  And I just got my new credit card, too.

Yeah, those are DEFINITELY reduced prices. Not to put any peer pressure on you, but if you're wanting one of these bodies, I'd jump all over it. With the discount, I'd imagine that these babies are gonna go pretty quickly. Keep us posted!

GAAAHHH!! Hmm, I was just looking at these not a few hours ago and they were still full price.

Do I want the Caribbean Burst or a quilt maple for Fire Burst? This is going to be a long night.....

Ahem:

http://www.warmoth.com/Pages/ClassicShowcase.aspx?Body=2&Shape=20&Path=Miscellaneous,SC5

Three beauties, all in the vicinity of four Bens.

Shame I can't justify a single one of 'em.

Bagman67 said:
Three beauties, all in the vicinity of four Bens.
Shame I can't justify a single one of 'em.

What is this "justify" thing of which you speak?

Other stuff seems to have taken a milder price adjustment too - the red dye binding black thinline (oooh crap, I just realized it needs a black widow neck plate. Dangit, this is getting harder to avoid by the day) I mentioned in the gas thread went down a ten spot.

Dammit, I'm with Baggy here....

mp249c.jpg

Confirmed.

All "G" centric bodies and necks have been dropped 20-25% in price.  You know the drill...  When they're gone... they are absolutely GONE!

The official announcement will likely go out sometime today so this is an unofficial announcement....

Wouldn't a LP Carved Top make a wonderful Valentine's Day gift??

The window is closing and I drooling over a thinline instead...  :dontknow:

ugh, I broke down. Picked up a quilt maple.... This will be on the back burner for a bit but at least I have it.

Attachments

• lpc213a.jpg
    lpc213a.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 236
  • lpc213b.jpg
    lpc213b.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 250
The Man In Plaid said:
ugh, I broke down. Picked up a quilt maple.... This will be on the back burner for a bit but at least I have it.

Sweet! That's an awesome top.  :icon_thumright:

The Man In Plaid said:

I had that one picked out myself, even though I'm not in a body-buying mood. Very nice piece. I'm desperately short on necks, though.

Are you going to have them finish it, or are you gonna do it yourself? Either way, got a scheme in mind yet?

Well, at the moment the plan of attack is either Fire Burst or something akin to the Tequila sunrise.

Once I can get a neck, I will try to get in contact with Tonar. I learned when I finished my SG a while back that, uh, I'm not so good at finishing  :sad1: (seen here).

Aside from that, I plan on black hardware and a pair of open coil VHIIs with zebra red and black and of course the matching quilt headstock.

Not clear on something here:

The neck styles in question have been, and are still, available in the builder even after the body styles were replaced by "Sorry for the inconvenience" notices stating they were no longer available.

Are the necks going away or not? :icon_scratch:

drewfx said:
Are the necks going away or not? :icon_scratch:

I'm not warmoth, so I don't know, but I'm thinking they're doing that so that you can have them make a new neck to match the body you're buying.  For example, if the body has pearloid binding, and all the necks have Ivoroid binding.

Damn it!  I already have two unfinished projects on the go, why do this now?  Looks like a quilt topped, chambered body is coming across the pond to Scotland for project three...  Also, who grabbed the last rosewood neck?  I had my eye on that too

Back