Daphne Blue Tonarcaster

Chadley

Hey guys,

I am a new member here.  I was directed here by Tonar8353 (what's up, Greg?).

Anyway, I am selling one of his creations......this beautiful guitar:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=11294.msg153694#msg153694

Here is a link to my thread on The Gear Page:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=986525

I am a long time poster and supporting member over there.  Here are the details about the guitar:

$1000.00

Price includes shipping and gig bag (no HSC). 

This is not your average parts tele.

Here are the specs:

1. Single pieces 3lbs 6oz Swamp Ash body all nitrocellulose lacquer finished.
2. Vintage Modern Birdseye Maple Neck, 1 5/8” bone nut, standard thin, 6100 frets, Kluson reproduction single line tunes, and gloss nitro finish.
3. Glendale saddles and bridge.
4. The neck pick up is a Duncan Vintage "54 and the bridge is a Jerry Donahue.
5. The pots are RS Guitar Works 280K super pot for volume and 250k for tone.
6. The cap is a Lux Capacitor reproduction 54-style phone book cap.

It was put together and painted by a close friend of mine.  The original owner (also a friend of mine) paid $1375 to have it built.  It plays amazingly and sounds superb.  The body is really light weight but the overall guitar feels really balanced.  The Nitro is extraordinary.  This guitar will relic nicely over time.  There are a few tiny dings in the body finish but the neck is completely clean. 

I am really wanting to buy this one for myself, but I just bought a new home and am short on funds.  Whoever buys this guitar is going to get way more guitar than they are paying for.  Please email me if you have any questions.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Hey Chad welcome to the board.

This is a great looking, playing and sounding Tele. I'll check around and see if I can find anyone interested in it. I actually had someone call me after he saw it on the gear page and asked if I was the one who finished it, that is how I found out about it being for sale. He was very interested but he wanted a Fatback Neck otherwise he probably would have jumped on it. 

Good luck.

PS lets jam again sometime.  :guitaristgif:

It's not really my style, but it's a great looking guitar all-around just the same and it looks like you went the extra mile choosing parts.

Back