Custom neckplate

Cagey said:
Very nice job! I'm not sure any such thing exists anywhere else/
Nope, you won't find one. Unless it's a custom made, but pretty sure this one is one of a kind...I had to machine the string anchor out of a solid block, nobody, and i mean nobody sells Z channel brass...

DangerousR6 said:
One I just finished, anyone guess what it is?... :laughing7:
51004696227_1478633a13_b.jpg

I'm going to guess that it is the maze from the Shining.

And glad I finally got that damn payment figured out! I'm too old to be figuring out this internetz stuff!

Belch said:
DangerousR6 said:
One I just finished, anyone guess what it is?... :laughing7:
51004696227_1478633a13_b.jpg

I'm going to guess that it is the maze from the Shining.

And glad I finally got that damn payment figured out! I'm too old to be figuring out this internetz stuff!
You are correct, it's the maze from the Shinning. One of my all time fav thrillers. And to add some spook to the story, when I got the email from the one who requested it, I was watching the Shinning... :evil4:

Hey Danger. I got one of these neck plates from you way back when you first started doing them. Pic below. Do you still do the Warmoth W?  I may need another.

Attachments

• IMG_20200817_195425.jpg
    IMG_20200817_195425.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 135
Extinguished Sun said:
Hey Danger. I got one of these neck plates from you way back when you first started doing them. Pic below. Do you still do the Warmoth W?  I may need another.
Yes, I still do... :icon_thumright:

A friend of mine and I have been toying with some ideas, he does coatings for various items. And he wanted to try something with a neck plate, so I gave him this one. It's Great Apes blue monkey plate logo I did on a blank aluminum plate. Turned out pretty kick ass...
51189378719_082b52c109_b.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
A friend of mine and I have been toying with some ideas, he does coatings for various items. And he wanted to try something with a neck plate, so I gave him this one. It's Great Apes blue monkey plate logo I did on a blank aluminum plate. Turned out pretty kick ass...
Are any of the coatings conductive?

TBurst Std said:
DangerousR6 said:
Not sure, I'll have to test...

DangerousR6 said:
TBurst Std said:
DangerousR6 said:
Not sure, I'll have to test...
Any response yet?
The Tele bridge I want doesn’t come in the color I need

I can get it in raw metal if that matters.

Back