Custom neckplate

JaySwear said:
i am pretty upset about that field goal thing. i don't even know what that was. it's like we went from thinking "hey, some points would be nice" to basically creating an onside kick from a field goal.  ???  weirdest thing i've ever seen. zorn should be fired, but he's not the play caller anymore. at least he would have gone for a field goal!

oh well. next year, right?  :icon_biggrin:
Speaking of field goals, looks like the Cowboys signed Sean Suizam back to the roster after the skins cut him...Great, now we have 2 worthless kickers... :tard:

DangerousR6 said:
JaySwear said:
i am pretty upset about that field goal thing. i don't even know what that was. it's like we went from thinking "hey, some points would be nice" to basically creating an onside kick from a field goal.  ???  weirdest thing i've ever seen. zorn should be fired, but he's not the play caller anymore. at least he would have gone for a field goal!

oh well. next year, right?  :icon_biggrin:
Speaking of field goals, looks like the Cowboys signed Sean Suizam back to the roster after the skins cut him...Great, now we have 2 worthless kickers... :tard:

good luck! maybe he'll make a good stadium kicker, who knows. i'm happy with our kicking situation (so far) for the first time since knowing what i was talking about. john hall, suizam, that kid from maryland... we've had some serious kicking trash haha

no ... just got back from a short pre-christmas getaway ... only to find the Saints have lost this weekend!? This can't be .. I guess the lack of their number 1 fan's support made the difference! Well, atleast this means your offer stands Doug?  :icon_tongue:

PS: Tell us about wildcards!

EDIT: Oh and I finally got the avatar thingy to work (It didnt work before)

Back