Cthulucaster

Nice!!!  I want a Jesus slingshot!  ....thats almost as cool as brass knuckles.... :toothy10:

lucky13 said:
Nice!!!  I want a Jesus slingshot!  ....thats almost as cool as brass knuckles.... :toothy10:

Could be a fun toystore item. Ages 8 and up. :blob7:

Hey great Idea, you could market a mother mary one to the little girls and cover the whole family.... :laughing7:

lucky13 said:
Hey great Idea, you could market a mother mary one to the little girls and cover the whole family.... :laughing7:

The image of Mother Mary is a trademark of the Easy Bake Oven company. They make a Mother Mary bread toaster now. :icon_jokercolor:

No offense to religious people, it's just a bit of fun. :eek:ccasion14:

Anyone here know of Moebius?  He's not as messed up and dark as Giger, but man his art is cool and weird: 

moebius2c.jpg

moebius-hal-hefner-gates-the-comic-heavy-metal1.jpg

OgXnr.jpg

Moebius.jpg

Geiger's art PENETRATES, Mobeus's FLOATS....both are wa-a-a-a-y out there! And amazingly beautiful, no matter how disturbing some may find it.

Great Ape said:
Geiger's art PENETRATES, Mobeus's FLOATS....both are wa-a-a-a-y out there! And amazingly beautiful, no matter how disturbing some may find it.
Yep .... must have been some pretty wild acid  :glasses9:   

Yeah, it's very sad.  The guy was such a legend in the comic book world.  He also designed a lot of the stuff you see in The Fifth Element. 

I went to ComicKaze last year and met this guy named Z.E. Pangborn (weird name).  His work might also be of interest for fans of Moebius and Giger:

sea-creature.lg_.jpg

short-for-entity-600_grande.jpg

zepangborn-entder-666_1024x1024.jpg

I bought a print of this one from him.  I love the colors!  I guess he did it as an album cover for an indie band. 

pregnant-cover-large_grande.jpg

Back