Cosmetic Surgery because Life happens.

Rgand said:
It's unmistakably limba. Beautiful stuff. This altered finish still brings out that "limba-ness" nicely. It's a slight difference that I can't say I would have tried for fear of it not coming out right. But, it did. In spades. I hope you did the cover on the back, too.

Dang it, you had to remind me didn't you................ :laughing11: :laughing11:

PhilHill said:
Rgand said:
It's unmistakably limba. Beautiful stuff. This altered finish still brings out that "limba-ness" nicely. It's a slight difference that I can't say I would have tried for fear of it not coming out right. But, it did. In spades. I hope you did the cover on the back, too.

Dang it, you had to remind me didn't you................ :laughing11: :laughing11:
:laughing11:

The Six Million VND Tele now resides in the Tele section of the Gallery....https://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=32240.0

stratamania said:
Very good, but what happened to the text messaging and the jealous lover?

I'm considering turning it into a script and selling it to Quentin Terantino.  :glasses9:

PhilHill said:
stratamania said:

I'm considering turning it into a script and selling it to Quentin Terantino.  :glasses9:
If Selma H. plays the amp destroying wife while wearing a Boa constrictor I'd pay to see the movie :headbang:

JPOL007 said:
PhilHill said:
stratamania said:

If Selma H. plays the amp destroying wife while wearing a Boa constrictor I'd pay to see the movie :headbang:
:blob7:

JPOL007 said:
PhilHill said:
stratamania said:

Heck...I'd pay to see that myself. As long as Lucy Liu plays the Lawyer.... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

PhilHill said:
JPOL007 said:
PhilHill said:
stratamania said:

Heck...I'd pay to see that myself. As long as Lucy Liu plays the Lawyer.... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
oh, ya... :headbang:

[/quote]WoW there is a picture that is going to stick in my head for days :headbang1:

Back