Congratulations ljbarbeau, March 2011 Winner

GOM

Congratulations ljbarbeau, for the excellent VIP, and winner of the March 2011 Guitar of the Month contest

ljbarbeau.jpg

Great Choise & a Beautiful guitar.  :headbang:

I thought Graceshredder & Grabby had it in the bag, but you never know 'til the fat lady sings.

Definitely one of the nicest V.I.P.s around  :headbang: :headbang1: :headbang:
Great job and congratulations  :eek:ccasion14:

Wow I'm really shocked....
I didn't think I'd even be in the top 3 with all the great guitars that was subscribed for this month...
If that wasn't my guitar I'm not even sure I would have voted for me...  I really liked the trans-white finish on max's telecaster..
I really understand everyone who said that it was a tough choice.  And you can see that it's not a landslide there's like 5 guitars that are really close..  Although I'm very happy I won in the end..  :)

I guess I can only say thank you to everyone who voted for me!  :icon_thumright:
:eek:ccasion14: :rock-on:

Now I need to start my next build...  :)

Congrats!

That was ONE mutha of a hotly contested GOTM, so be proud man.... :icon_thumright:

I'll be honest... as I showed my wife the 14 guitars in this month's contest, she liked most of them but was blown away by the korina VIP. I even got clearance to build a similar axe, so you definitely earned this one!

grabby said:
I'll be honest... as I showed my wife the 14 guitars in this month's contest, she liked most of them but was blown away by the korina VIP. I even got clearance to build a similar axe, so you definitely earned this one!

That is true! A guitar HAS to be sexy to the women eyes, or its fail to do what is made for :p

Congratulations, you earned some very strong bragging rights considering the field you were up against!  :icon_thumright:

Back