Check out this rare Birdseye Koa!

whoa, the prodigal turtle hath come to life and is posting! #verycool

this is as surprising as when I realized that saying "give me a #1 with a coke" doesnt work at every restaurant like it should. its like, bruh, don't make me think, just bring something out, I don't care what

Define "unhealthy."

Because I think there's nothing unhealthy about watching awesome lumber face transformation into awesome guitar parts.

Is waiting for a turtle to tell me when it can turn lumber into a guitar neck on the internet considered healthy behavior?

Dearest turtle man, what did the wood men say? I continue to eyeball the wood blanks in the hopes that it will somehow manifest suddenly into the showcase.

These blanks are still sitting next to my desk doing a whole lot of nothing. Oh wait, I should say they are 'seasoning' in a temperature controlled room awaiting peak ripeness before crafting into some of the most rare and awesome necks ever seen by man. But in actuality we've been so busy working on this crazy web site of ours so we can redeem ourselves from the controversial update a couple years ago ;)

I understand that seasoning bit. My brother bought some mahogany for a bed 30 years ago and sold it to my other brother 10 years ago when he moved. I think it might be approaching ripeness.

These blanks are still sitting next to my desk doing a whole lot of nothing. Oh wait, I should say they are 'seasoning' in a temperature controlled room awaiting peak ripeness before crafting into some of the most rare and awesome necks ever seen by man. But in actuality we've been so busy working on this crazy web site of ours so we can redeem ourselves from the controversial update a couple years ago ;)
Can’t wait to see them come to fruition!

Hahaha! I applaud the effort and creative thinking to make this connection.....but nope. They aren't Koa.

This run of Meadowhawks is one of the coolest limiteds we've done IMO. (I'm biased of course.)
Will they be assembled, body/neck combos or other?

Will they be assembled, body/neck combos or other?

main-qimg-af3ea8ca7a89672f7e123318335203d6-lq

Back