Candy Tangerine Hybrid Strat build

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Here's one I built for myself. Even though it's a personal build I couldn't let the chance for a new Warmoth vid slip idly by.

I also seized the opportunity to write and record a new song and got a little silly.

Here's one I built for myself. Even though it's a personal build I couldn't let the chance for a new Warmoth vid slip idly by.

I also seized the opportunity to write and record a new song and got a little silly.

Great color! Fun tune. What are the future chances of seeing a sans guitar dancing video? Looks like you can really cut a rug brother!

Great color! Fun tune. What are the future chances of seeing a sans guitar dancing video? Looks like you can really cut a rug brother!

I never say never.

Corollary: be careful what you wish for.

I'm really digging the bass tone you got, Aaron. Rhythm track has kind of a 1980s-era Duran Duran vibe. Nice work.

BTW I don't think John Taylor gets nearly enough love for what a fine bassist he is.

Last edited:
I'm really digging the bass tone you got, Aaron. Rhythm track has kind of a 1980s-era Duran Duran vibe. Nice work.

BTW I don't think John Taylor gets nearly enough love for what a fine bassist he is.

I totally agree

John Taylor is highly underrated, and Aaron bass is very good sounding in all his recordings.

It really is a catchy hook! And the color is very cool...................or hot!

Last edited:
Can you build a P-Bass in Tobacco Burst with tort Pickguard and Flatwound strings? I would like to hear the song that goes along with it... (just kidding)

I like the new reel you posted.

I’ve already got three guitars in the sameish color (one candy tangerine and two autumn blaze) and I feel like I need another!

Back