Can you not get LP controls on a Velocity?

No, you can't.....and I don't think you can drill them yourself either. The Velocity comes with our kidney-bean-shaped control rout, and there isn't enough room in there for the standard LP configuration. You would need the diamond-shaped control cavity, and I don't think we are set up to do that on the Velocity body.

This fella goes by the name of @rauchman seems to have managed somehow

uh yeah a lotta ppl DIY it themselves what the Big W isn't set up to do on their end.

like, the second worst New Year’s Eve I’ve had was when i was seven (7) and my family were invited to another family’s house for a party. two older boys rolled me up in a floor rug, wedged it between a wardrobe and a wall, and left me there for over an hour. i cried the entire time and wet myself but my cries were drowned out by the dulcet tones of dick Clark and his rockin' NYE program. to this day i can’t stand being in confined spaces or listen to Dick Clark. i can’t even handle being in sleeping bag. I take a adult sized doona (like a car seat for a infant) when i go camping. when I was eventually rescued - by a wayward partygoer searching for a bathroom - I asked my parents why they hadn’t looked for me and was told they thought another kid at the party was me because we were both wearing yellow t-shirts. so u see, they didnt have the standard tools to torment me so they DIY'ed my trauma through hard work, ingenuity, and perseverance.

Wait ... that's the second? That's almost like my second favorite time of day.

Looks like the knobs are closer together than a standard LP layout.

Back