Body showed up

You know, when "Body showed up" is a headline taken out of context, it can be a little disconcerting.

But in this circumstance, yay! Congrats on the new part, and on enduring the wait. Looks like a fun project. May you get your build on and don your paper bucket with pride.

Very nice, Mr. Bucket! Is that a 25.5" scale, or did you go Gibson? I made a Les Paul Strat a couple years ago, with PAF style pickups and a 24.75" scale conversion neck.

It is the regular 25.5 scale
Next will be a baritone configuration
I realize this is a Warmoth forum, but if I recall correctly, the Buckethead signature LP is actually somewhere between the 25.5" Fender scale and the 28" Warmoth baritone conversion scale. I do believe the Subsonic Fender baritone conversion necks are 27" scale length out there if you want something more closely approximating the Buckethead feel.

I wish Warmoth offered the big '70s headstock on their Baritone scale necks. Drives me absolutely crazy that they won't budge on this :/

That said, you got some beautiful pieces there, OP! Can't wait to see that all together! \m/

Back