Blueburst Flame Chambered Mahogany Tele

E

esabtech

I just finished modifying the electronics in this one. I put her together last January. Just took out the zebra Seymour Duncan '59 and replaced it with a Anderson H1. Also added a super switch, treble bleed circuit, and a 470k resistor to parallel the vol. pot when using the single coil positions. That's a Fralin blues hybrid in the bridge. Really happy with this combo.

DSCF2064.jpg

Didn't think all of this would fit, but it does!

DSCF2060.jpg

Wow, very nice!

That bridge looks like it's leaving a wake... of sound waves! :headbang1:

I think you need a bigger cap though. Just kidding of course. Nice job. Interesting wiring scheme. Cool!

Thanks everybody!

TroubledTreble said:
Wow, very nice!

That bridge looks like it's leaving a wake... of sound waves! :headbang1:

I think you need a bigger cap though. Just kidding of course. Nice job. Interesting wiring scheme. Cool!

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Like the bridge is a boat riding in the water. Warmoth called it Wild Maple on the showcase. I guess its not a high grade maple, but it has character.
The rather large cap was a bonus from Angela Instruments with the Fralin pickup. Its a oil-paper 0.047uf cap, normally $20! I wouldn't pay $20 for a cap, but it was free. Sounds good, too.

When the second photo popped up I damn near shat myself. It took about a second before I realized that that was tape. It looked like the paint had been chipped. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
MULLY

Back