BLUE

Hey incredibly random post but didnt think would be too off topic, the guitar sounds great in the videos,
but just curious if you knew what bass and amps your bassist uses? cause in the first one it had a pretty nice sound
Apologies for bringing basses into a guitat thread  :icon_biggrin:

the quilt... the beautiful, beautiful quilt...

it calls to me...

Now I really want to find a list of bodies available Chambered... Its a Pity you can't do it on an Iceman.

Hey Jim, I don't know the exact model of the bass guitar, but I know it's a Sound Gear by Ibanez. It has the active pups that came with it. He's playing a Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II bass head into the matching Gallien-Krueger 8 x 10 cab. I agree, it really does sound great. Nice tight and thumping bass.

Thanks very much, and ah looks like ill take my next idea to active soap bars then haha, heard of gallien krueger never played through them, using marshall at the moment. Shame at the moment i have no need for a gig like that worthy amp or id try gallien

JimBeed said:
Thanks very much, and ah looks like ill take my next idea to active soap bars then haha, heard of gallien krueger never played through them, using marshall at the moment. Shame at the moment i have no need for a gig like that worthy amp or id try gallien
Check out the Bartolini actives, some of the best I've ever heard in a bass guitar.  :icon_thumright:

Cheers ill keep them in mind, if i do itll be in  a custom artwork one as i kinda fancy one after the aces high guitar, and all the other fancy guitars. itll be replacement for my thunderbird so probably same shape, five if they do a five string body size.
Put a post up in general if you want to see ideas, havent drawn pictures yet but should be good. but yeah ill be going active with that one for a change.

Probably something that gets overlooked a lot while people are getting smacked in the face with that awesome quilt, but the mahogany back is incredible...it looks like Koa it's so luminous. I've seen this guitar a bunch of times on the forum from the front, but the back is just as purdy. Beautiful tele.

clearerphish said:
Probably something that gets overlooked a lot while people are getting smacked in the face with that awesome quilt, but the mahogany back is incredible...it looks like Koa it's so luminous. I've seen this guitar a bunch of times on the forum from the front, but the back is just as purdy. Beautiful tele.
Thanks.

Warmoth hooked me up with a great piece of mahogany. I've sat looking at it many times thinking how awesome it would be to build another guitar of some type (not necessarily a Tele) with everything the same, minus the top, and just using a solid piece of mahogany with just the clear coat.

Death by Uberschall said:
002.JPG
Someone's goin' to kill me... :tard:... BUT! I like the back better than the front :toothy11:
I guess it has something to do with me liking gold hardware :laughing7:
*Luckily too, I don't corrode the hardware, but the guys at the music-store here in Norway did it for me on my Schecter :tard:
Actually...:icon_scratch: I like that too :toothy11:*

*Sorry for a bit offtopic there :icon_jokercolor:

** Edit: I lost one of the colons in the :tard: smiley  :tard:

Yeah, I gotta say, I don't see too many humbucking teles that I like- but this one was like the prettiest slice of cake in the window, flashy yet classy, and tasteful written all over it.
I was looking around for pictures of contoured heels and tummy cuts on teles, I'm probably gonna call and order mine in about an hour, and this particular tele really solidified those two choices of mine
FOR SURE.

Good job on this one DBU  :guitaristgif:
wish me well, I guess.

Freaking stunning. If there a word more emphatic substitute it in there for stunning. :eek:

That finish and top! :headbang: With the right piece of maple, Warmoth really has one of the best blue dye finishes. That one-piece mahogany body looks especially nice too.

:eek:ccasion14:

Back