Blue Strelecaster

-CB-

30U-14642_body-front.jpg

G

guitlouie

What in the world!  Looks really really cool.  For some reason it is shocking my senses!

NonsenseTele

If it had not a pickguard I would think it's sexy probably, but with p.g. I think it's weird... sorry!

vegababy

Looks cool I think ! Reminds me a little bit of Starfield guitars from the 90s. Remember those ?

PitchShifter

NonsenseTele said:
If it had not a pickguard I would think it's sexy probably, but with p.g. I think it's weird... sorry!

Hmm, I find a real elegance in the simplicity of the design.  It's like one of those optical illusions you can stare at for hours..is it a Tele or a strat...without the Pickguard, that wouldn't be as striking.  But to each his own  :icon_thumright:

m4rk0

PitchShifter said:
NonsenseTele said:

Hmm, I find a real elegance in the simplicity of the design.  It's like one of those optical illusions you can stare at for hours..is it a Tele or a strat...without the Pickguard, that wouldn't be as striking.  But to each his own  :icon_thumright:

Reminds me a little of the HM Strats!
hmteletype2.jpg

tfarny

Warmoth is exactly one pickguard shape away from being able to do that already, aren't they.

-CB-

Not mine, its at Elderly's.

food for thought though.  its a Fender Custom Shop creation

jackthehack

I imagine that it turned your crank you could get Warmoth to do a Strat top route on a Tele body; you'd be making the pickguard custom though....

Soloshchenko

Personally would rather buy/build a nashville tele and make the neck pu a strat one.

It would give people less head aches!

Interesting guitar tho.