Blue Strelecaster

-CB-

Epic Member
30U-14642_body-front.jpg

What in the world!  Looks really really cool.  For some reason it is shocking my senses!

If it had not a pickguard I would think it's sexy probably, but with p.g. I think it's weird... sorry!

Looks cool I think ! Reminds me a little bit of Starfield guitars from the 90s. Remember those ?

NonsenseTele said:
If it had not a pickguard I would think it's sexy probably, but with p.g. I think it's weird... sorry!

Hmm, I find a real elegance in the simplicity of the design.  It's like one of those optical illusions you can stare at for hours..is it a Tele or a strat...without the Pickguard, that wouldn't be as striking.  But to each his own  :icon_thumright:

PitchShifter said:
NonsenseTele said:

Hmm, I find a real elegance in the simplicity of the design.  It's like one of those optical illusions you can stare at for hours..is it a Tele or a strat...without the Pickguard, that wouldn't be as striking.  But to each his own  :icon_thumright:

Reminds me a little of the HM Strats!
hmteletype2.jpg

Warmoth is exactly one pickguard shape away from being able to do that already, aren't they.

Not mine, its at Elderly's.

food for thought though.  its a Fender Custom Shop creation

I imagine that it turned your crank you could get Warmoth to do a Strat top route on a Tele body; you'd be making the pickguard custom though....

Personally would rather buy/build a nashville tele and make the neck pu a strat one.

It would give people less head aches!

Interesting guitar tho. 

Back