Black Korina chambered tele

bassetman

The body is here. Along with some other bits. Waiting on some minor stuff th n I’ll give it a bit of transparent orange. Brazilian Ebony neck is coming.

3YHl90P.jpg

ZV71Oc5.jpg

PZfCdS0.jpg

That dye color looks great on it. It enhances the fine grain nicely. :icon_thumright:

I'm pretty confident in predicting that the contrast with the Brazilian ebony neck will look superb.

:turtle:

(Mrs Fat Pete insisted I included the turtle.)

Well , I just could not wait to hear it so.....I stuck a roast maple neck on it and OMG  perfect in every way. The “J Street” bridge and P90 neck for Lollar are just the right pairing. Looks good to.
cEAh9e3.jpg

e9qJvYe.jpg

I can’t decide if I should even try the other neck as this combo sings already.....Every build is getting better . the Brazilian Ebony can go on the next....I have a guitar problem.

No, you have a supply line problem. Not enough parts. Need to get the procurements division moving  :laughing7:

Top finish is a urethane deglossed with 800 then 1200 grit. It feels great to the touch and is durable. I also used the last of my cherry burl to make a control plate. The chrome didn’t look quite right.
FFW3mqu.jpg

Wow - that's beautiful enough to 89.3% forgive you for putting a tint on BK. The control plate was a nice touch..

It plays very well. The Brazilian ebony neck is here but needs some work...it has three high frets. The 6115 frets feel nice...doing the level tonight...should be playing late tomorrow after a dress and polish.

Back