Birthday !!!

Vennegaard

Yeh!!!!

Hell yea !!!  :hello2:

The parts I ordered two months ago arrived today. It must be a coincidence, but today doesn’t only feel like birthday – IT IS MY BIRTHDAY, FOR REAL!!!  :eek:ccasion14:

Can’t wait get my first Warmoth build started.

DSC03124.jpg

DSC03123.jpg

Regards

Vennegaard

Thank you - very simple project for a first-timer.

The pickup is the Rio Grande Myu Grande for 51 P-Bass

happy

birthday

Does that pickguard cover any routes? if not leave it off. but it will look good either way, sorta.

Alfang said:
Does that pickguard cover any routes? if not leave it off. but it will look good either way, sorta.

The pickguard does not cover any routs - but it's going anyway. Without the black pickguard there is no contrast in the looks.

That's right Venn...you tell them, some of us like pickguards in certain aplications, and they should stop telling us not to use them!  I LOVE that bass.  It looks really very classy just the way it is!

Guitlouie - If you don't wanna hear other peoples input or opinions, dont post one of your own then.  If you dont like an opinion on your post , just sit on the sidelines and watch life go by.

Back