Birthday !!!

Exuse moi, but I can think of at least a few instances where people on here have railed against pickguards, and all I'm saying is that not everybody hates them.  If I didn't like hearing other peoples opinions I'd have stuck a gun in my mouth a long time ago, because as the saying goes, opinions are like...well I think you know, it ends with most of them stink.  But as usual there is absolutely nothing personal in me telling this fella that I think his bass looks nice as is, and as such, I do apologize if somehow, MY opinion has pissed YOU off.  Now let's not ruin his Birthday week!

WooooW  :headbang1: Punch him in the face!! Give him the chair!! thats what i like to see, abit of fisticuffs!! don't hesitate to use the f word either. Its very under used in this day and age!!  :rock-on:   

By the way Vennegaard once again happy B'day... week.

in the red corner weighing in at an anorexicly low 123 posts guitlouie,
and in the blue corner the three time champ weighing in at and obese 466 the sultan of shred Albeto Fangoreli.

who will win, the under dog or the 80s flash back?

i bet the cops show up 2 rounds in, and the night ends with us all cuffed in the back of a patty wagon.

that is one awesome birthday if you ask me.

In order to end the discussion of pickguard or not I just want to point out the bass is now completed and posted in the P-Bass Gallery of this forum.  :)

Back