Bigsby tremelo routing

samuelgin

how about drilling for bigsby tremelos? i don't want to mess up a body from drilling the holes wrong

samuelgin said:
how about drilling for bigsby tremelos? i don't want to mess up a body from drilling the holes wrong

to be frank, you can't screw up those holes. if its the studholes, ok. thats tough, but for the bigsby its a dead giveaway. there are hunderds of sites which teach you how to do it. its as easy as making apple pie.

B as in Bigby is as the same as B as in BOOOOORing , yawn !  :tard:

sorry ! antique, obsolete

how'bout you invent a better Floyd Rose ? :hello2:

Bigsby's are classier and better for subtle stuff. Also, more vintage looking and look better, IMHO, with dyes than floyds.

kreig said:

hahaha, I have questioned the purpose of a bigsby on this forum before......... and I have never again been taken seriously since then  :laughing7:

Marko said:
kreig said:

hahaha, I have questioned the purpose of a bigsby on this forum before......... and I have never again been taken seriously since then  :laughing7:

what? i can't exercise my humor here like everyone else? btw, they make great doorstops.Besides...you are a hero member,and i want to be just like you. :eek:ccasion14: more grog

If you can't install a Bigsby yourself, you lack the requisite skills to assemble a guitar; you have to be able to center something up and drill pilot holes to install TUNERS, for Crissakes!

kreig said:
Marko said:
kreig said:

what? i can't exercise my humor here like everyone else? btw, they make great doorstops.Besides...you are a hero member,and i want to be just like you. :eek:ccasion14: more grog

Cheers!!!  :eek:ccasion14: :icon_biggrin:

Back