Best Guitar Ever!!

Great choices!  But, I have to vote for the guitar that changed my mind about the 'VW' style.  I thought they were ugly until I saw this one.....It's just too damn sexy imho.

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=3153.0

vwfin1.JPG

Well I'm not going to vote for any one particular guitar because I think they're all great looking guitars. Every last one, I don't really recall seeing any that I thought were bad. Some are more prefferable to me as in relation to style and wood choices. but I could never say one in particular is the "best". :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Well I'm not going to vote for any one particular guitar because I think they're all great looking guitars. Every last one, I don't really recall seeing any that I thought were bad. Some are more prefferable to me as in relation to style and wood choices. but I could never say one in particular is the "best". :dontknow:

Shite...you beat me to my response to this thread, but thanks Max for picking one of mine!  :icon_thumright:

I've either loved all the guitars posted here, or hated them.  But, since they are all custom, I love them all!  :icon_thumright:

Damn! Well I have been holding back, trying to decide.... It's just too damn hard! I really like m4rk0's VIP, and his Tele, RedKing's #1 revised strat that's very cool, and there is a white strat with a very dark neck that is amazing but I can't remember whos it is.. Then there is Tfarny's walnut tele that smokes right along with DocnRocks new Black Korina Strat.

Frik* !!

I think I will put m4rk0's VIP as my #2. I'm gonna have to give #1 a little longer.

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:

shitee...you beat me to my response to this thread, but thanks Max for picking one of mine!  :icon_thumright:

I've either loved all the guitars posted here, or hated them.  But, since they are all custom, I love them all!  :icon_thumright:
At least you got a nomination...... :-\

Gregg said:
I'm still diggin on this...

We were supposed to say about others guitars, as Mr Gregg Steward broke the laws of the topic, I suggeste to the moderator banish him from the forum  :icon_biggrin:

I gotta give my props to these two...

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=4221.0

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2892.0

Max said:
Hey, Doug, your spalted tele should get an advance nomination!
Thanks Max, but isn't this really about guitars that are finished. My tele's are a bit away from that. But i do have a total Warmoth build....Try and find it.... :icon_biggrin:

If I remember right, EVH used one of those when I saw him in april. Or march. I don't remember. It was delayed for a while.

I think it was white, with black hardware. I was looking forward to a frankenstrat, though. Good concert, though.

And Doug, hurry and finish that babeh, so it can get a nomination before this thread dies!

Marko said:
This is one of my favorite Wolfgangs!!!

warmoth-EVH.jpg
Hahaha, why thank you Marko, you're too quick...Pssst, don't tell anyone, but it's not a Wolfgang...It's ahhhhhh, I can't say they are listening to me.. :icon_biggrin:

Max said:
If I remember right, EVH used one of those when I saw him in april. Or march. I don't remember. It was delayed for a while.

I think it was white, with black hardware. I was looking forward to a frankenstrat, though. Good concert, though.

And Doug, hurry and finish that babeh, so it can get a nomination before this thread dies!
I'll try Max.....still gotta get the body here. It should be done tomorrow I've been told, but I'm leaving on an out of state vaction friday. So I had him hold off shipping it to me until just a few days before I return...So I won't get it until the 11th or 12th of next month.. :sad1:

Back