Best Guitar Ever!!

I want to first qualify my choice by saying, I'm generally not a fan of natural looking guitars.  I find half of them look like a plank of my fence paling out the back.

That's what I think makes these two guitars so special.  They would inspire me to do something similar.

From Marko
stratmay13th030.jpg

Fraom Jackthehack
smstrat004.jpg

PitchShifter said:
I want to first qualify my choice by saying, I'm generally not a fan of natural looking guitars.  I find half of them look like a plank of my fence paling out the back.

That's what I think makes these two guitars so special.  They would inspire me to do something similar.

From Marko
stratmay13th030.jpg

Fraom Jackthehack
smstrat004.jpg
WOW, jacks spalted strat looks eeriely simular to my spalted tele....
2712478788_36954e01a7_b.jpg

pff there are so many gorgeous guitars on this board. Marko's VIP, marko's tele, docnrock's korina strat, Willyk's Rusty, Gregg's Bengal Burst les paul....

but for me? the best guitar is this one:

02042008027.jpg

extremely versatile, great tone, great playabilty. one of my favorites!

03042008037.jpg

these 2 come close, but not quite!

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

DSC09878.jpg

DSC09877.jpg

You've got to love koa, huh?

but this one is my mainaxe for 1,5 years now, and counting:

DSC09496.jpg

KIF_9667.jpg

KIF_9690.jpg

flamed black korina...
KIF_9689.jpg

I'm gonna go out in left field here:

Coolest guitar on here for me so far is Chris_Lohmann's Black Mockingbird.

Second coolest?  Ovation22's Padouk Musiclander.

Dern it. You got my hopes up for meeting Eric Clapton...  :sad1:

:icon_jokercolor: Excellent-looking guitar, though!

Yeah, Chris' Mockingbird is pretty cool. No, extremely cool. Actually, for me to be fair, he may need to send it over my way for some testing.

Thought the idea was to nominate other people's guitars rather than your own - I'm all confused now...  ???

Oh, and we need some more smileys to choose from...

Well, the idea kinda is to nominate other people's.

Let's try to keep it to nominating someone else's guitar now, guys.  :icon_thumright:

Out of curiosity, what is your last name?

The EC; Eric C_____ just makes me want to shout CLAPTON  :laughing7:

Chris of Arabia said:
Thought the idea was to nominate other people's guitars rather than your own - I'm all confused now...  ???

Oh, and we need some more smileys to choose from...

Yes that was the point. There is no point posting your own guitars again  :tard:

This is all about your favourites and a chance see the old classics all over again.

Marko said:
ahh thanks DBW :)

this is a really tough question though... I have my favorites per model/shape ... so many cool Thinlines around here! !

I can think of just one favorite right now...Troubled Trebles Korina/Ziricote Strat! the backside is as sexy as the front (like the way it should be with a woman ;))
KorinaFP3b.jpg

KorinaFP2a.jpg

I need to think about my #2 for a bit longer :icon_scratch:

coooooooool!!!

this one gets my vote! ;)

awesome ;)!!!

Back