Besides Warmoth orders....what else you waiting on?

stratamania said:
I am waiting on whether or not there will be a new Blackberry, could be delayed by the overall semiconductor shortage but who knows  :dontknow:

Whoawaaaweewa how did I miss this? I'll have to stay on the watch for this.

BeagJon said:
stratamania said:
I am waiting on whether or not there will be a new Blackberry, could be delayed by the overall semiconductor shortage but who knows  :dontknow:

Whoawaaaweewa how did I miss this? I'll have to stay on the watch for this.

Some information from the company doing it. The licence for the folks TCL that brought us the Key2 for example did not renew it and it expired at the end of last year.

A US-Based company is working with Blackberry and FIH. However some news of release was expected before or by the end of the 1st half of this year and it is almost the end of June. I suspect it may be due to semiconductors but there has been no announcement for a while.

https://www.onwardmobility.com/

DiMarzio Fast Track 2 Pickup. Ordered in June with "2 weeks delivery", no it's been postponed again to 27th of September... Pain of living in Europe and playing guitar :-/

I’ve been waiting on a TC Helicon Voicelive Touch 2 since December. The order got pushed back to November, so I just cancelled it. Found a used one on FB near me that wasn’t priced double retail, like most on Reverb and eBay.

Back