Besides Warmoth orders....what else you waiting on?

stratamania said:
alexreinhold said:
What's so great about Ceriatone amps? Tbh, it's the first time I hear about them.

They are based in Malaysia and make affordable tube amps based on classic designs including classic Marshalls and Dumbles etc. They are available either fully built or as kits of various types. They are also known for good service etc.

And Nik is a hell of a guy - humble and competent.  Ceriatone is highly recommended.  :headbang:

alexreinhold said:
What's so great about Ceriatone amps? Tbh, it's the first time I hear about them.

Handmade custom amps at a great price. He makes clones of a lot of classic circuits and has a wide range of modded Marshall clones.

On the upside, I found the bike I want. On the downside, I’ll hopefully have it sometime between November and February, which of course is the best time of year to break in/enjoy a new bicycle in the Midwest. LOL. Such is the way of it.

i've been thinkin bout getting a bike myself ever since the sewer people stole my skateboard a while back. i forgive them though. u know what they say, "sandpaper is like life. if it wasn't rough, it wouldn't be worth anything"

Oh, I forgot. I ordered some 3D printer parts from England five weeks ago. Shipped a month ago. Should take a week. And of course I didn't pay for tracking on a $20 order, so... They're probably being used as a door stop in Customs and nobody but me knows they're missing

I just traded a guitar for a P-Bass, nice but a bit bland, so now I'm waiting for a Tort pickguars, Flatwounds, a pickup cover and a bridge cover :)

Just kidding, the pickguard won't be Tort, but black pearloid.

An audience and the reopening of our society.  This weekend I'll be playing a couple songs at a barbeque.  Every one will be full vaccinated.  It'll be great.  My set list will be:

Dancing in the Moonlight
Barbara Ann
Folsom Prison Blues
Friend of the Devil

rick2 said:
An audience and the reopening of our society.  This weekend I'll be playing a couple songs at a barbeque.  Every one will be full vaccinated.  It'll be great.  My set list will be:

Dancing in the Moonlight
Barbara Ann
Folsom Prison Blues
Friend of the Devil

Sweet, that's so great to hear. Having lived in Ireland for a while, I gotta ask which Dancing in the Moonlight? ;-)

Speaking of Ceritone,  Have you guys seen this?

Klon-Clone-0164@1050x1400.jpg

More on it here.  I think I will buy one!
https://guitar.com/guides/diy-workshop/diy-workshop-build-your-own-klone-pedal/

I'm waiting for a Wilkinson bridge to be stocked again. Pickups, electronics and other random parts have arrived. Should be getting the warmoth body/neck in the next few weeks. The bridge sold out a few days before I was ready to buy back in April. Fingers crossed it is back in stock soon, may take a while to get to Canada from the UK.

https://reverb.com/ca/item/23457425-wilkinson-wvs1302p-chrome-full-assembly-with-locking-saddles?show_sold=true

Centura ='s interesting.

Yeah, I know thin lizzy ...

Anyway, it all went over great, the people were happy to hear live music.  It's been over a year for most people.  It's so nice to have a receptive appreciative audience.  They were great. 

I'm wondering if anyone else is finding that audiences are more appreciative than normal.  Probably won't last long ...

Not waiting much longer now are we boys!? We all know the feelings associated with this screenshot lol.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 106
My boards from England finally arrived. Was beginning to think the ship they were on was stuck in the horse latitudes waiting on the winds to change in the fall.

I had been waiting for Warmoth to restock ferrules so I can get my next order in but looks like we're set there now.

I guess the next thing is for our lease to wind down so we can go house shopping, naturally in a crazy market.

I work for a small location house paint manufacturer. We're having a bit of a hard time getting the raw materials to make our products! Not running out as badly as Sherwin Williams (who is trying to manufacture on a nationwide scale) but we're struggling a bit.

Currently waiting on a few parts to finish my VIP and then waiting on my indecisive self to decide on P-90 vs Mini Humbucker for my Mooncaster!  :icon_scratch:

Now just waiting on my finished Warmoth body from MJT.
First time I'm having something from Warmoth finished elsewhere. I have no idea what kind of lead times there are at MJT, but I'm relatively patient...

I am waiting on whether or not there will be a new Blackberry, could be delayed by the overall semiconductor shortage but who knows  :dontknow:

Back