Besides Warmoth orders....what else you waiting on?

I'm just waiting for that long -delayed medication that'll make me stronger, faster, thinner, younger, and better lookin'...
I keep asking my doctor about it, but...I'm not givin' up, though!

#1 Barq's Diet root beer. Went unavailable during the start of the Pandemic, miraculously reappeared about two months ago, but since then nearly impossible to find.

#2 Kramer Barretta (the cheapy $179 one). Have had it's replacement Warmoth neck for some months now, the actual guitar is still....
on the boat,
looking for a boat,
was on the boat but got kicked off the boat for being mouthy,
on the boat crossing the Pacific, then went through the Panama canal, and then the boat decided it needed a Caribbean vacation.

So it will be here when it gets here.

alexreinhold said:
I think you're lying, for two reasons:

1. How do you cook an egg with a plate?
2. At what stage do you peel the egg and how? With mouth or hands?

Or are does the egg crack when in touch with the hot plate and it becomes a fried egg? But then, how do you eat it mid air?
It's a hot plate, bro. it cooks with the power of thermal energy. The shell is optional, but if youre not eating it youre missing out on some good nutrients.

ghotiphry said:
kegwRwdl.jpg

plz don't post my yearbook photos here

Bear egg:
Take 1 carton of eggs (12 total) to the zoo. Its too expensive for a ticket so try to go over the fence or sneak in the sewer. go up to the bear cave and tell a zoo keeper "i'm throwing eggs in for the bear it's okay." when she gets mad and says not to throw them, you just say "looks like i'll have to eat them myself then."

She doesn't know that was the plan all along.

Speaking of throwing things and animals, when I worked at the Bronz Zoo I found out that when the Apes get bored they throw their feces at the people.  That was pretty cool.  I wish I could say eggs but they didn't have any.

My dad worked a sales job in the sixties where they had a literal monkey, and whichever team came in last that month, they had to care for the monkey. Ie the monkey on your back. He had similar tales of projectiles

Jeopardy egg (RIP trebek).
When you come home from work or from the gym, start singing the Jeopardy song when you open the door. Walk back to your egg shelf (shelf where you keep eggs and cartons) and sing the song the whole way. when you do the last 3 notes, say "what is: eggs." then grab 1 egg in each hand and crunch them both down on a plate and say "Correct. It's a daily double."

Follow up promptly with a ranch-infused protein shake of your choice for extra gains

Yay, the rope rings are here. Yes they're way better than rope pulleys, but i still can't get enough tension for a 45' rope bridge without a lot more allowable drop.

This was a test run. The real bridge is a 2- rope postman's bridge over the creek (about a 6ft deep gorge, 30' span)

The kid wants a zip line or rope bridge from the tree house 3rd story, but opening the rail at 13' agl just gives me the heebie jeebies.

Attachments

• IMG_20210526_204947945.jpg
    IMG_20210526_204947945.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 90
Waitin' on a 2 Tek Bridge...preferably in black maybe?

Ordered this strat body back in October 2020.

Added a personal note that the harvester or wood picker-outter could relax his QC standards a little and use a piece with some "character" on it.

Was not disappointed  :icon_thumright: ...until I found out that this hole (in my heart) can only be filled by a bridge that's been unobtainable since around the same date...hmmm...  ???

rauchman said:
Please let us know how you like that Ceriatone.

Well, Nik announced on the Ceriatone FB page today that Malaysia is going into another mandatory lockdown starting next week, so.....

I have a turret board, chassis and transformers for a 2204 sitting waiting in my music room the past ten years or so. I suppose I should build it beforw the parts become vintage.

You can add anything gator to the list. The internet appears to be out of most sizes. I ordered a 2u rack bag, for whenever they do come in.

Perhaps I should've bought a hand cranked flour mill instead of spending it on music gear.

Mojotone 59 Clone low output humbucker set. Was given a 10 week turnaround time when I ordered the set. The 8th of June will be 8 weeks so I'm getting close. Was waiting on natural color danish oil to get back on the shelves and found some last week. Been waiting on my teacher to wire the RPG controls. He said it would take awhile when I dropped it off. He has been booked solid for months with new builds.

TheGreatRedDragon said:
The Aaron said:
I am currently waiting on:

Ceriatone 2204

I'm waiting on one as well. 12 weeks in, expected another 6 at least and now with Malaysia's new lockdown who knows.

Wow....we must have ordered them at almost the exact same time. I'm at the 12 week mark today....ordered March 9th.

The Aaron said:
TheGreatRedDragon said:
The Aaron said:
I am currently waiting on:

Ceriatone 2204

I'm waiting on one as well. 12 weeks in, expected another 6 at least and now with Malaysia's new lockdown who knows.

Wow....we must have ordered them at almost the exact same time. I'm at the 12 week mark today....ordered March 9th.

I ordered March 8th. Ordered mine with Fat, Boost, Bright, Character and Bite switches, a Depth control and a PPIMV. To accommodate the customizations it has to be built in the Gargoyle chassis, which necessitates using the Gargoyle's PT, so the plate voltage is gonna be up around 500v which should hopefully make it even more aggressive.

It's gonna be my first tube amp, I'm very excited for it.

alexreinhold said:
What's so great about Ceriatone amps? Tbh, it's the first time I hear about them.

They are based in Malaysia and make affordable tube amps based on classic designs including classic Marshalls and Dumbles etc. They are available either fully built or as kits of various types. They are also known for good service etc.

Back