Besides Warmoth orders....what else you waiting on?

The Aaron said:
Yep, Warmoth is running behind.....but they aren't alone. It seems every instrument manufacturer in the world is running behind right now.

I am currently waiting on:

Ceriatone 2204
Mojotone 2x12 cab
GK Bass Traps

Been waiting for months, with probably still months to go.

Besides Warmoth, what you waiting on?

Right now, at this moment in time, I'm waiting for 5pm to get out of work....

Please let us know how you like that Ceriatone.

I'm waiting on my next batch of eggs. i got an egg guy. 24 eggs every day is like over 140 proteins  and that's all u need.
Think 'bout it. a chick (baby chicken) comes out of an egg, and thats all it needs and all the bones and beak form from just one egg.

Think about how #jack3d you cna get from 2 dozen eggs a day.

Look. You can wait and eat the chicken after it grows up or you can eat the food the chicken eats (inside the shell) to become strong and yell at the farm. i know which  one i pick.

ChrisMC said:
Guitar-wise I’m only waiting on my custom neck plate by Doug, then I will have everything for when my neck and body get to me in a couple weeks.

Other than that…it’s time for me to upgrade my bicycle (it’s been my saving grace for sanity the last 15 months or so…), but bicycles are hard to come by except for the high end stuff (say around $5K^). (What’s up with all the 1X drivetrains on hybrids and road bikes??!)

As someone that just got a 1x for a bikepacking setup, it really is delightful. :) After waiting 6 months for it to be in stock.

Attachments

• 0522211603_HDR.jpg
    0522211603_HDR.jpg
    947.2 KB · Views: 117
I have a maple body being finished by Marty Bell in House of Kolor Ultra Orange Pearl that I’m super excited to get in hopefully this week.

A Musikraft 1pc 4a Birdseye maple Charvel style neck (I love my Warmoth necks, just ordered a duplicate of my favorite neck for this project in a little nicer figure grade)

A Duncan custom shop Hunter pickup that’s been ordered for probably 6-8 weeks at this point. I think they’re still out of trembucker bobbins :/ just have a JB I’ll use instead while waiting.

We’re closing on a new house next Friday and it’s crazy how much home stuff is out of stock or way back ordered.

Wolff05 said:
As someone that just got a 1x for a bikepacking setup, it really is delightful. :) After waiting 6 months for it to be in stock.

I've got a fixed gear cyclocross bike because i'm a masochist and i take it camping and offroading with me. That leads me to wonder... what good (but not 2k) travel basses exist that are good around a campfire? anyone know? everything i've tried is low volume af.

Waiting for an audience ... and there's a lot of anticpation in that.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/BELWbkyOVPQ[/youtube]

And travel basses .. get something like a steinburger and a black star mini amp.

BroccoliRob said:
I'm waiting on my next batch of eggs. i got an egg guy. 24 eggs every day is like over 140 proteins  and that's all u need.
Think 'bout it. a chick (baby chicken) comes out of an egg, and thats all it needs and all the bones and beak form from just one egg.

Think about how #jack3d you cna get from 2 dozen eggs a day.

Look. You can wait and eat the chicken after it grows up or you can eat the food the chicken eats (inside the shell) to become strong and yell at the farm. i know which  one i pick.

2 questions:
1. Do you also work out or is it diet-only body building?
2. Do you eat all 24 eggs at once or 1 egg every hour? I assume the latter (as splitting meals is more effective). Do you have hourly alarms or how do you deal with the common nutrition/sleep dilemma?

Maybe not the answer you’re looking for, but I’m waiting on someone to buy my neck so I can send a body off to be painted! I’m working on a project that no person has ever done and documented for the world. I’m very very excited

Take what broccolli says with a grain of salt. It's at least 60% crazy stuff he's saying for laughs. (The other 40% is likely crazy stuff he's actually doing and enjoying the laughs)

One thing I am NOT waiting for:  AMC to make me some money! 

This means I can spend more at Warmoth!

Now apparently I'm waiting for packing materials (packing foam).  Gotta love it when a supplier can't deliver and then forgets to tell you about it...

Mayfly said:
Now apparently I'm waiting for packing materials (packing foam).  Gotta love it when a supplier can't deliver and then forgets to tell you about it...

gotta get that debit card auth! this is why i respect warmoth, very upfront about delays.

other companies though, ugh... i was made to wait 6 months on a preamp with no prior warning. now my pickups are delayed and should ship on the 11th week after order for a company that posts '3-4 weeks' delivery times. i get it, times are lean but maybe let me know before i unknowingly 'pre-order' $700 worth of stuff.

alexreinhold said:
2 questions:
1. Do you also work out or is it diet-only body building?
2. Do you eat all 24 eggs at once or 1 egg every hour? I assume the latter (as splitting meals is more effective). Do you have hourly alarms or how do you deal with the common nutrition/sleep dilemma?

1. Life is a work out and u gotta be fit to b legit

2. It's too many eggs to eat all at once but too tedious to eat one every hour especially in the middle of the night. You wanna have them in batches and plan out fun ways to get that prot (protein) in. like this holiday weekend:

Memorial day egg: Get excited to go to the gym and eat eggs on Monday because it's the first day of a great week, but then it's closed because of Memorial. Get mad and kick the f---- door and when the alarm goes off, even though the door is only broken a little, run fast so no one thinks you're a criminal, and when you get home you got in a great run. Crack 12 eggs (whole carton) in a pan and chop them until they turn brown all the way from cooking. Then put on QVC while you eat. You don't need any of the stuff they are selling because you have good nutrition.

I got many more scenarios if any1 is curious

Air egg:

get a helium balloon from a sign outside or birthday party (too expensive to buy so just take one). tie an egg to the ribbon and let it go. the balloon will go up to the ceiling. then put a hot plate on an extension cord and raise it up so it touches the egg, to cook it. Careful not to burn yourself or your ranch if you're holding that in your other hand. after it's cooked, reach your mouth up and eat the egg in mid air. welcome to the mile high club.

BroccoliRob said:
Air egg:

get a helium balloon from a sign outside or birthday party (too expensive to buy so just take one). tie an egg to the ribbon and let it go. the balloon will go up to the ceiling. then put a hot plate on an extension cord and raise it up so it touches the egg, to cook it. Careful not to burn yourself or your ranch if you're holding that in your other hand. after it's cooked, reach your mouth up and eat the egg in mid air. welcome to the mile high club.

I think you're lying, for two reasons:

1. How do you cook an egg with a plate?
2. At what stage do you peel the egg and how? With mouth or hands?

Or are does the egg crack when in touch with the hot plate and it becomes a fried egg? But then, how do you eat it mid air?

kegwRwdl.jpg

I'm a Project Manager for commercial construction. Everything is long lead it seems and prices through the roof. Got lead time of 25 weeks on some commercial refrigerators today. Very concerning on a 10 week project. LOL  I was told they are sending container ships back to China empty now so they don't have to wait to unload them there before refilling them to send back here. Crazy.

I’m waiting on a windshield for my truck, it has 2 cracks in it now...  it’s been months and no eta.

The truck was nine months late too - it came in December but was supposed to arrive last June

Back