Bare Knuckle Pickups in the US

The BK site say's "For anywhere else worldwide"
https://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo&zenid=d9599725066c9864779deb04f3a15dff
A phone call will get your answer
https://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/ccs/open.php
hope this helps.

Yes they do, they shipped to me.  However, they are quite expensive.  I use Roadhouse now because Ken can make a pickup that is comparable, and you do not have to deal with exchange rates and import type stuff that just seem to make them cost more.  But, if you want to get some BKP, they will sell to you.  It has been a couple of years since I got a pair, but they arrived without any problems.
Patrick

Yes, and although they are pricey, you save on VAT when you have them shipped to the States.

Yeah I ordered mine and got them shipped to me in California. Prices are slightly different in dollars - it's not straight by the exchange rate (it was actually cheaper than going by the exchange rate).

I'm in Oz and they ship to here. (ordered from England) shipping didn't cost much at all.
But that's no help to ya  :doh:

:sign13:  Just a note thou ..... my last set of BKP's I bought, were a lot cheaper than their websites stated prices.
Unless that's because I bought from them before  :dontknow:

Well, all things being considered, for me Ken's pickups were about half the price.  They were not identical in sound, but they were very close in sound to the nailbombs.  I of course wouldn't know this without the nailbombs in the first place, and they are great sounding.  But, being in the states and having another source that is more economical, it is not a tough decision.  Ken is a cool guy as well and helps out if you want to do something a little more esoteric.  From what I gather, the guys at BKP no longer custom wind stuff.  I doubt that they are hurting for business.  Either way you go it will probably sound great.
Patrick

Updown said:
:sign13:  Just a note thou ..... my last set of BKP's I bought, were a lot cheaper than their websites stated prices.
Unless that's because I bought from them before  :dontknow:

Buying in bulk gives you cheaper prices.  :icon_biggrin:

If you want to buy some BKP's stateside contact Nick at the Axe Palace, he's in Massachusetts I think and can get you a price as good or better than the converted prices direct from BKP.

Back