AUGUST GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: WINNER is gtr475

who should win

• Total voters

dmraco

Master Member
CONGRATS gtr475....well done! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
Please post a full body shot (of the guitar.. :laughing7:)for the banner.....

gtr475
gtr475.jpg

Significant others....

SustainerPlayer
sustainerplayer.jpg

Super Turbo Bass
superturbobass.jpg

Super turbo Tele
superturbo.jpg

smjenkins
smjenkins.jpg

rouse
rouse.png

pt
pt.jpg

orpheo
orpheo.jpg

nqbass
NQbass7.jpg

Marko
Marko.jpg

lukecaster
Lukecaster002.jpg

lucky#007
lucky007.jpg

jman
jman.jpg

jimh
jimh.jpg

jimbreed
jimbreed.jpg

jayswear
JaySwear.jpg

gtr475
gtr475.jpg

exaN
exaN.jpg

dudesweet
dudesweet157.jpg

doughboy
doughboy.jpg

dmraco
dmraco.jpg

crackedpepper
cracked.jpg

bytefrenzy
ByteFrenzy.jpg

back2thefuture
back2thefuture.jpg

Warmoth #2 for me. My modern take on a Blackcaster:
   -3A Birdseye Maple Warmoth Pro neck, '59 Roundback
   -Chambered Hard Ash body w/Birdseye Maple top in Butterscotch Blond (Satin Matte)
   -Glendale lefty bridge and push/pull for single/hum middle and neck pickups

P11203961.jpg

Maybe we should have a "solid finish" or "coffee table finish" only version of GOTM sometimes :)

Marko said:
Maybe we should have a "solid finish" or "coffee table finish" only version of GOTM sometimes :)

Where does mine fit in with that?  I have a W painted graphic.  Does that count as solid?

By the way, now that DMRACO is in, I aint never gonna win  :sad1:

*Gangsta Voice* Time for the Basses to be representin!  :glasses9:
(inside gag between me and a six string friend) but here is my warmoth for this month,
But after i enter it now can i not enter it into another one after? just never seen someone re enter if they didnt win so was just curious
(I wont spam enter this bass though, just might try next april for instance if thats warmoth finish)

jimh said:
Marko said:

Where does mine fit in with that?  I have a W painted graphic.  Does that count as solid?

By the way, now that DMRACO is in, I aint never gonna win  :sad1:

I don't know... I wasn;t really serious though.:).. since the bass vs guitar was not needed either.

Wow, this is gonna be another tough vote !! Really diggin' Luke's blue Strat and the "Eight Ball" has me mesmerized for some reason.

Sweet Jesus... not that I have any chance of winning, but here's mine:

img4409vb.jpg

img4413k.jpg

Push-Push's to control the P-Rail, and a 4-way switch.

man, this is looking like a REALLY good month to not have my new guitar finished yet :icon_biggrin:

i would reenter my tele, but i feel weird entering the contest over and over with the same guitar. not that i can afford to build a new one every few months, but you know what i mean!

Is it just one entry per person, or can I have more than one guitar in the guitar/bass of the month?

gtr475 said:
Is it just one entry per person, or can I have more than one guitar in the guitar/bass of the month?

why would you... you would be your own competition and narrow down your own chances to win..
there is always October!

Back