body_neck_bridge.jpg

body-1.jpg

controlcavity.jpg

peghead.jpg

neckheel.jpg

neckandjoint.jpg

dot_frets_binding.jpg

bridge.jpg

That is a beauty!!!!!  I love the binding on the body and the neck too.  Tell us about the headstock shape.  Good for you.

ah details:
strat body (obviously)
mahogany back, AAA quilt top
tobacco burst, trans brown back
cream binding
S-S-H rear rout
(Seth Lover HB, Fralin Vintage Hot Singles)
Single Volume, Single Tone
5-Way selector switch
Strap Locks
Schaller 475 fixed bridge

Warmoth pro neck
Strat scale
Maple/Rosewood fingerboard
Cream binding
6130 frets
Corian nut
Warhead headstock shape (ask for strat and add $45 for custom shape)
Matching peghead veneer (quilt tobacco burst)
gotoh sg38 tuners

my apologies for forgetting to include details with the pics
:laughing7:

Very nice! you can't get a strat any more fancy than this one!
Love the warhead shape!

Very Mark Knopfler Pensa guitar-esque.  Very cool.

thanks. i was going for that kind of guitar. hence the vintage hots and seth lover combo for pickups.
I wanted to have a guitar evoking that pensa beauty but didn't have the 8K to spend on it, so thank goodness for warmoth!

Uh, yeah that is pretty sweet!  Can't wait to see the complete pics!

a little too much bling for my taste.  awesome body, headstock and inlays i'm gealous over that but the gold hardware and fret board binding are a little over the top for me.

i hope i don't sound too negative, just expressing my opinion

Nice looking axe, let me know how it sounds because I have a soloist on order and it´s very much like that (cherry burst on flame maple, mahogany back finished in trans red, cream binding on body and neck (which also is a birdseye maple with rosewood fingerboard) and a H-H config with chrome hardware (a wilkinson and some locking tuners) with a graphite nut, a pair of SD zebra humbuckers... you can tell I'm pretty psyched over this, coming sometime in february!!!

a little too much bling for my taste.  awesome body, headstock and inlays i'm gealous over that but the gold hardware and fret board binding are a little over the top for me.

i hope i don't sound too negative, just expressing my opinion

no worries man. it's all about our personal preferences. that's why warmoth is so great. you don't have to accept what's in the store, or even what the manufacturer offers... you can get exactly what you want and what suits your tastes.

i was going for a copy of the pensa MK1... the only exception was i didn't want a floyd rose and i didn't want EMG active pickups (it'll be my primary guitar, and i wanted more vintage tone).

:cool01:

Back