Any of you guys built this ?

Unwound G

Full marks for uniqueness.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Warmoth-neck-Mojo-body-floyd-S-duncan-metal-rare_W0QQitemZ130289167194QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item130289167194&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

WOW, that'll keep your bass player playing in time! Poke em in the ribs with that headstock when he misses a beat. Screw up a song, get impaled on stage - nice band rule.  :evil4:

Not sure about the neck, never seen a Warmoth with the tuning key less headstock. But the body is made by a guy here in NE Texas. The place is called Mojo Bodies, the guys name is Denny. Nice guy and makes some killer guitars, he was going to be the one to make my spalted tele. But he was to busy at the time to do it...

I've seen that before, but got no memory of who may have built it... That definitely could be a warmoth neck though because warmoth offers the blank pegheads with no tuning holes... I wouldn't doubt it being a warmoth...

Tuning :-

It' uses one of those double barrel ball end (think Steinberger headless guitars) strings and tune from the Floyd's fine tuners.

Sir Shredalot used that guitar to slay the evil disco-dragon in an epic battle where Sir Shredalot lost all limbs in 1084.

Sir Shredalot used that guitar to slay the evil disco-dragon in an epic battle where Sir Shredalot lost all limbs in 1084.

Are you talking about Ritchie Blackmore?

Steiger said:
crackup.gif
, that's funny..

Sir Shredsalot ?

Someone in this forum by this name............

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=6638.0

He could be Ritchie Blackmore.

I can imagine a player running to wards the stage up the corridor, turning left, and putting the headstock clean through the plaster board wall,  being unable to get the guitar out and not making the stage ( a Spinal Tap moment).  :sad1:

Back