Any neck dive with a chambered Strat body???

white korina chambered strat here with a maple neck. no issues. i although run a heavy floyd, but i dont think it would be different with a lighter trem.

Chambered alder with an all maple modern neck. Guitar weighs 6.38 lbs after I installed the Clapton circuit and fishman battery backplate. It was 6lbs before that.

It never had neck issues.

It's all about the upper horn/strap location. 12th fret vs 15th like a tele. Tla strat should never have a dive issue due to that, unless you choose a heavy wood like purple heart, go baritone, or have some heavy assed tuners.
Yamaha's 2nd generation revstars had the upper horn lengthened for this reason

Chambered alder with an all maple modern neck. Guitar weighs 6.38 lbs after I installed the Clapton circuit and fishman battery backplate. It was 6lbs before that.

It's all about the upper horn/strap location. 12th fret vs 15th like a tele. Tla strat should never have a dive issue due to that, unless you choose a heavy wood like purple heart, go baritone, or have some heavy assed tuners.
Great info. Didnt know about the Yamahas making that change.

100% this.

Back