Any Europeans over here? :)

Sadie-f said:
Mayfly said:
Sadie-f said:

That's OUTRAGEOUS!    And it totally made me laugh out loud.  Thanks for being you, buddy  :)

Hmm, pretty vanilla in my world, always pleased to hear an LoL

& You're welcome, and back at ya girlfriend! Lacking an option, I'm sure you've caught wind of the downsides.

I'll play an E add9 this morning with you in mind.

<mod edit earlier post of image deleted. Please refrain from posting pictures or content that would make others feel uncomfortable. If you are unsure about whether an image, video, or comment crosses the line, don't post it.>

Hey Sadie!  Sorry that your pic got taken down.  If you have anything similar you want to share, just send it my way via PM  :)

I love Quebec,  ma grand-mère est québécoise. Hey ... what are the rules for going into Canada.  I saw there was some problem with the truckers a while ago.  For  Americans returning to the USA no more restrictions, I think you may have to give contact information, but that's it.  For Canadians going to the USA I think all you need is vaccination card.

rick2 said:
I love Quebec,  ma grand-mère est québécoise. Hey ... what are the rules for going into Canada.  I saw there was some problem with the truckers a while ago.  For  Americans returning to the USA no more restrictions, I think you may have to give contact information, but that's it.  For Canadians going to the USA I think all you need is vaccination card.

I think it's just proof of vaccination at the moment, but the rules are changing all the time.  Best check it if you're thinking of making the trip up.

Back