Any Europeans over here? :)

alexreinhold said:
FernandoEsteves said:
alexreinhold said:
FWIW - in Berlin and Netherlands you'll easily get by without German / Dutch.
My brother tried that in Netherlands and it didn't work (he went to Rotterdan).
I think is a kind of respectful thing to do to native people at least try to learn the native language. Shows you're intended in mingle in...

stratamania said:
Check out Rosetta Stone that can give you a good head start on languages.
https://www.rosettastone.com/

Thanks, will take a look!

If Berlin is your choice, PM me - my wife is Colombian and recently moved to Berlin. I can recommend an awesome and cheap language school in Berlin + can give advice on how to get started + we might be able to start a band haha

It will take a while, I'm at the very beggining of the tattoo learning and I think I need to be professional before try it, but thanks! :)

Spud said:
Also, Germans love David Hasselhoff.
Is that supposed to be inspiring?  :toothy12:

Responding to y'all's tag lines, Fernando see beautiful wood below!

Alex, since 1984, in the Unix world, "less" became a more featured version of "more". From Wikipedia:
"less > more," implying that less has greater functionality than more. A similar saying is that "less is more, more or less"

(Both are programs that display text a page at a time)

Attachments

• IMG-2033.jpg
    IMG-2033.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 52
That grain pattern looks awesome and like something to me, but I can't put my finger on it.  :icon_jokercolor: 

rick2 said:
That grain pattern looks awesome and like something to me, but I can't put my finger on it.  :icon_jokercolor:

ROLF!

Looks like a pair of hands in prayer.

Si, me voy al infierno, lo siento.  Disculpe me por favor.

rick2 said:

Pity as it's mine, you're right, you can't ;-)

Very reminiscent of Albrecht Durer's Praying hands. Though haven't taken art history for a while, so there could be a gap in my knowledge.

I live in Valencia, Spain, and I can't recommend it enough. It's a medium size city, awesome weather, beach, lots of bands of many different styles...

However, the biggest scenes are either in Madrid or Barcelona, but they're too big/stressing for me. For quality of life, I'd take Valencia all day.

Mayfly said:
Sadie-f said:

That's OUTRAGEOUS!    And it totally made me laugh out loud.  Thanks for being you, buddy  :)

Hmm, pretty vanilla in my world, always pleased to hear an LoL

& You're welcome, and back at ya girlfriend! Lacking an option, I'm sure you've caught wind of the downsides.

I'll play an E add9 this morning with you in mind.

<mod edit earlier post of image deleted. Please refrain from posting pictures or content that would make others feel uncomfortable. If you are unsure about whether an image, video, or comment crosses the line, don't post it.>

First time a dirty joke arrived and it wasn't made by a brazilian. Weird!

molul said:
I live in Valencia, Spain, and I can't recommend it enough. It's a medium size city, awesome weather, beach, lots of bands of many different styles...

However, the biggest scenes are either in Madrid or Barcelona, but they're too big/stressing for me. For quality of life, I'd take Valencia all day.

Thanks! I like big cities and I bet even Madrid has a better quality of life than São Paulo, I heard it's one of the good points in Spain.

Was doing online shopping yesternight, I just learned there that I was European:

"For most of the countries,our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax).However, for some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK and Canada, etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries' levying rules."

Back