Another Soloist--Who Gives a Hoot?

+1 on that video! Every piece looks better than the last. I'd love to actually SEE your vision as it emerges from the bare wood.

Outstanding as always, Mr Ape.

Superfine job.  This is by far my favorite one of all.  I actually want it.  How much Great Ape?  I know, I know, it's for someone else.  Ugh.  I just might need to get on your list man.

I just keep looking at it. I love everything about it. Every artist has inspired works. This is one of those.

hqdefault.jpg

I gotta get on the list.  Great Ape, last time I checked with you it was April 2016.  When's you're next available now?

Sorry to say, I'm pretty much done for this year--one last commission to finish, and then I'm going to Florida for afew months of fly fishing and gigs...back north to reload in the spring sometime...

then I'm going to Florida for a few months of fly fishing and gigs...back north to reload in the spring sometime...

Ah the life of the elite gentleman.  :icon_thumright:

Reload? Reload what?

Now if you tell me your a scholar too I might start thinking you are a real Renaissance Man.  :eek:ccasion14:

Great Ape, let me know when you're back open for orders.  I'll be around for a while.  :glasses9:

Tonar8353 said:
then I'm going to Florida for a few months of fly fishing and gigs...back north to reload in the spring sometime...

Ah the life of the elite gentleman.  :icon_thumright:

Reload? Reload what?

Now if you tell me your a scholar too I might start thinking you are a real Renaissance Man.  :eek:ccasion14:

No, Greg, I don't think I qualify as a 'scholar'--though I AM widely regarded as a 'smart ass'.

Reload? Reload what?

[/quote]

Reload my 15 round inspirational magazine, so I can start another Warmoth...

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
I knew we had a lot in common.

Back