Another Purple Tele finally done

photoguy

Alright. Here it is. Sorry about no build pix, but I was so impatient to get it done that I completely forgot. This guitar really came out nice. It's hollow. I expected a bit of howl at high gain. But it's quiet as a Purple Church Mouse. I love the TV Jones pickups. Plays like a dream. Many thanks to Lynn Collins, my guitar tech guru magician for the magical setup. More pix to follow. Maybe a new forum?......Unofficial Purple Warmoth?..... :guitarplayer2:

Attachments

• Purp1.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 510
  • Purp2.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 446
Great build! I guess we won't be seeing any new photos on the web for a while because you will be busy rocking that guitar!?  :icon_biggrin:

no one will ever mistake that for an "off the shelf" fender tele...

perfect choice with the matching headstock...nice flame...i really like
the look of the pickups with no mounting ring...very clean...

"another" purple tele?  how many do you have?  how many do you need?  :eek:ccasion14:

That's beautiful! Never thought I'd like purple guitars, but that's the nth one I've seen that I'd love to have.

"another" purple tele?  how many do you have?

Well, just the one. But I know of a couple others on the forum here.....

Great build! I guess we won't be seeing any new photos on the web for a while because you will be busy rocking that guitar!?

No such luxuries here. We have been hitting orders pretty hard as of late. But I understand that Friday there are A LOT of finished bodies hittin' the Showcase! Get your bibs ready!

Ace Flibble said:
There is never enough purple.

You can say that again :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Beautiful piece of purple flame ya got going on there. 
Someday, I WILL own a purple guitar...

photoguy said:
Sorry about no build pix

So you bloody well should be  :icon_jokercolor:
How about a back and side pic's .... please

Very nice photoguy  :headbang: I see your sticking to similar spec's as your SG.
Liking those Diamond inlays the more I see of them  :toothy10:

Your just in time for the next GOTM  :icon_biggrin:

How about a back and side pic's .... please
OK, OK! I'm working on it! :doh:

Thanks for all the kind words. This has become quite an addiction. The worst part is....I have to see all this Showcase stuff when it's got all it's fancy newness and prettiness on. It's hard to take sometimes. I want them all! And they want me!

I see your sticking to similar spec's as your SG.
Yea, I really like the feel of Ebony. And the string through with TOM is so clean looking.

Here's some more shots. http://www.r-bphoto.com/Photos-by-Rob-1/Purple-Dye-Tele/22647102_qZXnHk#!i=1814128032
Feel free to look around at my other galleries if you like. Music Heroes is particularly cool.

Rob WTH!!!  I can hear the doves crying!   

You've got me listening to samples of those pickups!  Tasty treats!  :guitarplayer2:  I love the guitar - that headstock is perfect for the tele shape.

You've got me listening to smaples of those pickups!  Tasty treats!

I really, really like the pickups. I was afraid that, being hollow, the guitar might howl at high gain. But it is really quiet.....when you want it to be. They have great tone. Really full without being chubby.

Frank...Did you get it yet?

That and that sparkling/jangling thing - makes me want to hear them through an overdriven tube amp!

It's due to arrive by 5:00 PM PST this evening!  I'll post up as soon as I receive it. 

Back